Making Love with My Main

It's been 3 days since the fight of TaeNy couple. Taeyeon was busy and focus to her work and Tiffany did the same. They didn't talk, call or even text each other.

Tiffany was in her office. She was sitting on the couch holding a folder, scanning it. She can't focus because she missed the blonde so much.

"She's avoiding me. She didn't call or text me. What now? Did we break up? NO! OF COURSE WE DIDN'T. Maybe she was mad, it's my fault too. Maybe I will apologize to her. I really want to hug her and kiss her." Tiffany heavily sighed "Why you're doing this to me Taeyeon? It's killing me inside."

Tiffany was depressed and dejected. She tried to talk with the blonde but the latter ignoring her. Even touch, Taeyeon keep walls and avoiding Tiffany. It hurts the latter so much. She's mad at herself and she want to take back all what she have said to Taeyeon. She can't sleep peacefully at night. She was thinking if Taeyeon was over her already. She became thinner because she didn't eat much.

After 8 days in exact. Taeyeon had a successful tv and radio guestings. 2 more days and she will be free again from work. She was focus and just work. Work. WORK.

~

At the canteen of the company.

Jessica and Tiffany were done eating. And Jessica noticed Tiffany's pale face. She didn't eat much like before. Tiffany was looking at no where, she wasn't spacing out. She look tired and her face was blank.

"Tiffany?"

"....."

"Tiffany? What's happening to you?"

"....."

"Ya! Hwang Tiffany! What's your problem??" Jessica asked

Tiffany's reaction didn't change but she looked at Jessica.

"What?" Tiffany said without energy

"Are you sick? What's wrong?" Jessica concernedly said

"Taeyeon" Tiffany's tears came out

Jessica could see through Tiffany's eyes that the woman was broken inside, she could see Tiffany in her very weak self.

"What about her?" Jessica asked

"She keep ignoring me. She doesn't to talk to me. Even touch, no touch. I hate it, I hate what's happening to us now. I don't like it. I know it's my fault." Tiffany burst with her tears

Jessica sat beside Tiffany and hugged the latter "Ssshhh... It will be fine. Don't worry."

"I miss her so badly. Did we break up? She didn't say a thing and it's killing me inside and out Jess, I hate myself for telling those things to her!" Tiffany shrieked

"Talk to her and apologize Tiffany. I know Taeyeon will forgive you."

People were glancing at them but Jessica glaring at them so they didn't mind.

"I tried Jess but she's avoiding me!"

"You're the CEO here. Use it. I mean make an appointment with her. I'm sure she wouldn't hesitate to talk to you. She's professional now." Jessica suggested

"You're right" Tiffany faced Jessica and wiped her tears "It didn't cross my mind. You're so brilliant Jess!"

"Talk to her and apologize. I know Taeyeon will forgive you. She loves you, I could feel that."

"Thank you Jess" Tiffany hugged Jessica

~