Typical Girlfriend

*Flashback*

Nickhun came to Tiffany's office. The woman was spacing out and she didn't notice that Nickhun was there. He sat in front of Tiffany and the latter was still on her deep thought.

"Tiffany" he called.

But the woman seemed not hearing him. He's wondering why Tiffany was like that. Maybe the woman was thinking something really serious.

"Tiffany? Are you alright?" he called the woman again

Tiffany was back from her spaced out. The woman looked at Nickhun.

"I'm already here few minutes ago, and you're on your deep thought. Maybe you're thinking about me?"

Tiffany was shocked. The person who was talking in front of her was her ex-boyfriend.

"Miss me?" Nickhun asked

"Nick... why you're here?"

"Because I miss you." He smiled "You look worried? Is there a problem?"

"I'm fine, why are you here?"

"I said it, I just missed you"

Tiffany raised her eyebrows "So you went here just to say that? I'm not really interested Nick."

"Okay, I just want to say sorry about the break up-"

Interrupting the guy "Nick... I already moved on. You should too." Looking straight at Nickhun "I'm sorry don't bring it back. I'm over it."

Nickhun sighed "I realized that I still love you, I'm such a fool. But... can you give me another chance please?" he sincerely said

"Nick, I'm sorry. I'm over it and... and I already love someone. We can be friends. That is all I can give you."

Nickhun looked down "Um... is that so? Who's the lucky guy?"

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you. So are we friends?" she offered a hand to the guy, shake hand.

"Sure Tiffany" Nickhun looked at Tiffany and they shook hands.

*end of flashback*

At Tiffany's house. In the kitchen. Taeyeon and Tiffany was sitting in front of each other, opposite side of the table. Taeyeon was wearing the pink jacket that Tiffany gave her.

"Ohh, so that's what happened? But- but I saw you both and he kissed you." Taeyeon looked jealous as she said it and looked away from Tiffany's eyes

"You saw it?"

"Yes, I told you. That's why I acted like that in the bar. Keep ignoring you be-because I'm jealous." she looked back to Tiffany's eyes, she's sort of afraid

"It's just a good bye kiss. And just a smack. How about you, you lip-locked with Krystal?" Tiffany was having her straight face.

Taeyeon irritably smirked "Now, you're changing the topic to me. It was just Krystal's request and she will accept my rejection. And I did it."

Tiffany pouted "Are you mad now? I'm just jealous. I don't want to see you kissing others. I don't want to share you. You're just mine!" She crossed arms and keep pouting

Taeyeon was hiding her grin, she found Tiffany cute with her behavior when she's jealous. Tiffany was like a child who was asking for her favorite lollipop.

"Okay, I'm yours. Then, kiss me to be fair?"

"No I'm not going to kiss you"

Hearing those words from Tiffany made Taeyeon's heart clenched.