Chapter One

He adjusts his suit as he makes his way outside of the car. He makes his appearance is great, walking around diligently as he has lost weight for his visuals to shine. He looks up at the sky, putting his smile on his face. As he struts down the red carpet, he is approached with the rest of the members. He faces the camera, putting his hand up to pose for the photographers. Then the usual, they all say, "Say the Name SEVENTEEN! Hello we are Seventeen!"

********

"Yah Kwon Soonyoung! Wake up!"
The exhausted boy wakes up from his thirty minute nap, as Jeonghan wakes him up. He rubs his eyes and looks around. The long hard practice has ended an hour ago, and he needs to get ready for a recording. Jeonghan looks at him and asks, "You alright?"

Soonyoung nods and replies, "Yeah, I'm good hyung."
Joshua walks into the room and says, "Hoshi and Wonwoo needs to leave in ten minutes, and also Seungkwan. The manager told me to get you guys."

Soonyoung nods at the older latter, grabbing his phone before entering the restroom to wash up. He isn't feeling too well as he has been staying up for a long time. He looks at the mirror, realizing he looks a bit pale, but he ignores the fact that he might be sick. He washes up, and opens the restroom door with Mingyu standing in front of the door.

"Oh hyung, finally. I need to use the restroom."

The taller latter smiles at him and Soonyoung replies, "Yeah sure."

As he pases by him, Mingyu places a hand over his forehead, asking, "Hyung, you look pale and your face is a bit hot..you okay?"

At that time, Wonwoo and Seungkwan walk into the room. Soonyoung moves the hand away from him and replies, "I'm alright."

Wonwoo and Seungkwan looks at each other, wondering what's wrong with Soonyoung. Soonyoung changes while Mingyu talks to Wonwoo and Seungkwan before going into the restroom. The two of them wait for the pale boy to change as Seungkwan says, "We'll talk to the manager for you hyung...if you don't feel well."

Soonyoung feels a little agitated as the members keep repeating the same thing to him. He quietly replies, "I'm fine. Let's go."

He passes Wonwoo and Seungkwan, giving them a cold shoulder before exiting the bedroom. Wonwoo sighs to himself as Seungkwan scratches his head as he isn't sure what to do. Joshua leads them out of the apartment dorm, realizing that Wonwoo and Seungkwan are being cautious of Soonyoung. He isn't saying anything to the three of them, and Wonwoo stops Joshua from asking. Seungkwan sends Joshua off as they approach the car. They all huddle into the car, and Soonyoung closes his eyes as his head starts to spin.

Soon, he seems to not hear the voices of Wonwoo and Seungkwan, which they start to panic and call for help.

******** Soonyoung POV ********

Where am I..?
I look around the area, wondering where heck I am. The sun is shining greatly onto my face, blinding my eyes, and weakening them. I realize that my body is very weak, and full of rising pain on every single muscle. The atmosphere was different from before, as I was inside a car, and it was only dawn...how can it be afternoon already? My head aches painfully as I'm lying on the hot floor. I see blood on the side of my forehead, as a blurry vision of a teenage girl approaches me

She yells, "He's awake!!!! Please call an ambulance!"

I try to stand but my body seems to not listen to my own commands. The traumatized girl has blood on her hands, and on her neck, as she keeps looking at me with teary eyes. I didn't want her to cry, but she repeats, "Kwon Soonyoung! You're going to be okay..."

Her tears fall onto my dry cheek, and my desperate hand isn't letting me wipe her tears away. I lose my train of though and my focus as I close my eyes again, hearing the last words of her sweet, candy-like voice, "Soonyoung-ah! Wake up!"

********

I open my eyes frantically as I look at the room that I'm in. Where the hell is this place....? The hospital...?

I rub my eyes, realizing that I have an IV shot inside my arm, and I flinch as I'm afraid of these things. I quickly put my hand down, not wanting to see the needle. The door opens and I immediately think, "My members! Jihoon, Seokmin, Seungcheol Hyung..."

As my eyes move towards the footsteps, disappointment rises greatly in me. It is just a nurse who widens her eyes at me, running out of the room to alert the others that I'm awake. As my body seems to doze off again, I look at the door, with gladness.

DK and Woozi come running inside, with worry and smiles full on their faces.

"Woozi and Dokyum~"

Their faces are full of confusion as I say their names to them. I look at them, hoping to get a reaction but Dokyum says, "Dokyum...? Whose that? Im Seokmin, Soonyoung hyung... and Woozi? There's no Woozi except for me and Jihoon Hyung.."

I gasp a little in surprise, wondering if I'm dreaming. I reply back, "I know I'm Soonyoung but I go by Hoshi too..."

Dokyum nods and replies, "Yes we know that hyung. It's your nickname at school. You know, you're the dancing machine in our grade so they all call you Hoshi after you beat that Japanese transfer student."

My head is full of confusion as I also notice the school uniforms that they are both wearing. I scratch my head, realizing my hair color isn't silver, but dark black. I look at my hand and find the ring missing, our seventeen ring. I don't see it on Dokyum's and Woozi's hands either. I cry out in panic, "Where's our ring..?!"

They look at me if I'm going crazy, which I feel like I am. I gulp and panic to myself as Woozi says, "I'll go get the nurse."

Dokyum seems to back away from me, and I look at them with great fear. Is this some kind of joke they're playing? Or is this a nightmare?!

As I panic to myself, looking at my hands with the disappeared ring, someone rushes inside the room. She hugs me tight, ignoring Dokyum from pulling her away. I jump in surprise, looking at the girl slightly. I remember her from calling my name when I was on the floor, which seemed like the road. Her scent of peaches and cherry flowers dances inside my nose, as I enjoy it. She quietly and briskly pecks my cheek, which puts me in another surprise attack. Pulling away, I look at her with fear, wondering if she's fan that is getting way too close into my business.

She looks at me with utter surprise, asking, "Soonyoung-ah...w-what's wrong?"

Dokyum taps her shoulder to signal her to go away, but she doesn't listen. She has a persistent manner of staying right where she is, as she lifts one of my hands. I pull it away urgently, looking at her with scared eyes. She asks, "D-do you n-not remember me...?"

I shake my head, replying, "I don't even know who you are."

She blinks a couple of times, trying to grasp onto what I said. She replies, "It's me...Geum Yura....your-"

She doesn't continue her sentence as she knows it's obviously hopeless, because I don't know this at all. Looking away, I reply back coldly, "Get out."