Character Opening

Chaebol: children of wealthy families, known to have a silver/gold spoon in their mouths since they were born) illegitimate child: a child where the parents are not legally / lawfully married to one another

illegitimate child: a child where the parents are not legally / lawfully married to one another

The Hong Household (Company- H. Rice: the biggest rice-making company ever)

Kwon Soonyoung: he is the well-known illegitimate child. He has a real younger sibling named Kwon Mingyu. He has a secret, that no one seems to know. He is the most hated by his father. He is blamed for everything when he wasn't even involved, and always laughed at.

Kwon Mingyu: the younger brother of Soonyoung, and he is close with Soonyoung. He is currently in Japan, studying abroad but comes to visit every month since he is very close with his brother and mother. Since Mingyu is born after their mom got married, he is not known as the illegitimate child.

Min Jeonghan: he is the older brother of seungkwan. His mom is the second wife (now ex wife) of their father, Hong Joonsuk. He takes the name of their mom, Min SaYeon. He is in deep rivalry with Soonyoung, Mingyu, and Joshua. His mother had gotten into a mistress relationship, as Joshua's mom was sent to America. The two married after Joshua's mother died, which is one reason Joshua hates Jeonghan.

Min Seungkwan: he is the younger brother of Jeonghan. He is born after Mingyu, when Seungkwan's mom had gotten her ex-husband drunk one night. Because he is born out of their divorce, he is secretly born but is often mistaken as a Kwon sibling, as this is a secret that only the family knows. He is loved by his father dearly.

Hong Joshua: he is the first child of all the children. He is quiet yet deadly at times as his father sent him away to America when he was young with his mother. He has learned to defend for himself and for his younger brother, Wonwoo, and for his mom. After their mother died because of a disease, Joshua and Wonwoo are brought back from America. However Joshua despises his father, but his father accepts him. He is the only one who has an American name, since his mom had name him that when they were living in America.

Hong Wonwoo: he is the younger brother of Joshua, and he is the serious yet quiet one as well. He tries to be funny at times, but gets serious right after. He enjoys reading as the siblings take after their mother. He is the most loved by their father since he also a passion of wanting to take over the company, and he is also quite selfish.

Hong Joonsuk
Status: married (third time)
Total bastard, rude, and extremely selfish

Hong Ah Young (Hong siblings' mother)
Maiden name: Geum
Status: deceased
Patient, kind, quiet

Min SaYeon (Min siblings' mother)
Maiden name: Min
Status: divorced, living off in a separate house in the mansion
Rude, annoying, jealous

Kwon Jiyeon (Kwon Siblings' mother)
Maiden name: Kwon
Status: married (third wife)
Quiet, made fun of, simple

Geum Yura: cousin
Geum Seungcheol: cousin

****
NO SHIPS INTENDED -.-
I'm serious TK and Nara...and OV.
All for drama purposes... hehehee