Chapter Five

Yura POV (may add a few of her POVs into this book to help)

**** (listen to I don't know/Maybe by Seventeen as you read this part, it is linked above) *****

I quickly walk to my room, after assisting Soonyoung. As I see him looking towards my direction, I hide behind the wall that covers the corner of my room. I peer slowly quickly, every few seconds. As I hear the footsteps walking away, I check if Soonyoung is still there. Luckily, he isn't anymore, and I clutch onto my chest. I enter into my room, locking it immediately afterwards. I sit on my bed, looking at the window which the moonlight starts to shine through. I sigh hesitantly to myself, as I hug my knees slowly.

All I can hear is the laughters of Soonyoung, and his bright face of whenever we hung out together. To be honest, it's not right harboring feelings for your step-cousin. But Soonyoung didn't seem to mind, as he openly showed more affection towards me. However the Soonyoung that was in the hospital, it didn't seem like himself..even if he had his memories erased... The soft, calm Soonyoung that I am close with, I couldn't find it in the Kwon Soonyoung that was there.

His soft smile

His lovable eyes 

His handsome features 

His great dancing skills

His cute aegyeo that makes me like him even more....

Even his small mistakes...

All these things affect the way I feel towards him...but I can't... I shouldn't...

But why is it so hard.... 

I rest my head against my knees, and the tears started to fall slowly from my already-wet eyes. To be honest, I wasn't able to see him properly. I didn't want to lose him again, I mean I almost lost him before the accident. If I hadn't gone to him fast enough.....no I don't even want to think about it now.

I lay slowly on my bed, facing the cold, plain wall, slowly tracing Soonyoung's name on it. I dearly miss talking to him, as he always welcomed me with a warm smile and a funny comment that made me blush at times. If only his brothers didn't bother him, I would be more open to him whenever we are gathered altogether. However, it is nearly impossible with Seungkwan and Jeonghan knowing clearly well of our relationship. Yes, I know I can't... I shouldn't...just like what Joshua Oppa said.

But what can I do...

Before he got into his accident, I already felt like I was falling more in love.

The pain in my chest worsens as I whimper softly to myself, as I hug my pillow. The tears flow down non-stop, as I try to not think about it. The whimpers grow louder, as I start to cough. I turn towards my desk, trying to sit up to reach my desk. But I fall onto the ground, hitting my arm against the cold, hard ground. The pain in my chest hurts even more, as I try my best to stand up to the best of my ability.

The door swings open, after I hear the keys jiggling inside the lock. I look up to see Seungcheol running inside, quickly holding me in his embrace. He reaches for the pill container that is sitting far behind my desk. As he places two in my mouth, he also helps me drink the water to get it down my throat. I swallow with difficulty as he holds me close in his arms, whispering to tell me it's alright. He wipes my falling tears as I reply, "O-oppa...it-it hurts.."