Chapter Seven

I have changed the content of the chapter

-------
I get a few days off at school, as my mother goes crazy on that I am not fully recovered yet. I had never had so much attention towards a different "mother" other than my real mom back in my time. Why am I suddenly sent here? I am happily content with my life back with Seventeen.

As Mingyu leaves the house with my requests of different snacks I want, I sit in my room quietly. The solemn feeling of the other Soonyoung can be felt, as the room is painted light gray. The simplicity is great, as my room is as big as our kitchen in the dorm probably. The simple white and gray blankets and pillows, the black and white teddy bear that sits on my pillow, and the cleanness of the room is insane. By the way he organizes his underwear, I feel that the other guy has OCD on these things.

I sit on his empty desk, which is organized by books, notebooks, and his broken glasses. Well if he's at a home like this, always being watchful of his actions, I highly guarantee that he wants to leave home. I open his drawer, and see a white pill case, which is empty. It has no label of such sort, and as soon as I pick it up, it gives me the instant chills and shivers. I see a small, brown journal sitting on the bottom of the drawer.

I carefully take it out, only to be disrupted by a knock on the door. I carefully put it back inside again, closing it right when I see Joshua walking inside. I gulp as that Hyung is different than the quiet, mellow Joshua that I am used to. This Joshua gives me the chills as I turn to face him, standing up. He shakes his head, motioning me to sit down again while he sits on my own bed.

I bite my inner lip as I fear he might provoke me, but all he asks is, "Are you really not remembering anything?"

I blink at his question and nod slowly, and he sighs all of a sudden. He stands up and says, "Well I'm open if you need me. And also come by the office later, I will need to show you something."

He clasps his hands together before releasing them again, ruffling my hair. I suddenly feel a warmness from him, that maybe he is just hiding his soft heart from people. He leaves the room without another word, as I touch my hair where he has ruffled it.

I turn towards my drawer again, as I am about to open it.

BAM!

I look towards the door to see Seungkwan, whose motioning me outside. I am quite confused until Seungkwan says, "Come out now."

Why must my life always be interrupted with Seungkwan? In and also out of seventeen?

Next thing I know, I'm standing out in the backyard with all my brothers except Mingyu. I glance at our father, who is watching us from our room with my mother. Seungkwan tosses me a yellow shirt, which I look at confusingly. I realize that we are grouped into teams, as I am with Joshua and Wonwoo. And Jeonghan and Seungkwan are grouped in one group.

I hear Mingyu shouting, "Are you kidding me?!"

He dashes next to Jeonghan and adds, "Hyung, Soonyoung needs to rest."

Jeonghan smirks and replies, "I don't fucking care."

...that....I will not cuss.

Mingyu is then tossed a green shirt, which is matching with the Min siblings. It feels like the rivalry is showing. A soccer ball is in the middle of the six of us, and Joshua says, "Are you kidding me?"

Jeonghan replies, "Then you are a chicken. Back off Hyung."

Wonwoo glares at him and replies, "Shut up."

Seungkwan snaps back, "Psh why are you speaking for Joshua Hyung?"

Joshua glares at the Min Siblings, and I see his ears turning red from anger, which probably isn't a good sign. He mumbles something under his breathe before proceeding to put on the shirt. Immediately, Wonwoo pulls me back towards the goalie line and he says, "Joshua is the one to usually go. You should follow when he calls you but for now leave him."