Chapter Two

The glistening stars of the night feels so fake to me. I'm in an unwanting part of time, and I don't know how to go back. I wish to find the answers but I feel so frustrated. Seokmin and Jihoon left after dealing with me going confused with the situation...and the girl. I even forgot her name as I didn't want to deal with her as well, with my life being someone when I'm not. My frustration grows worse as I hate being alone at night, without all my members. It feels lonely...and I feel like I can't go through anything.

The quiet knock on the door is being heard as I avert my attention from the window, towards the door. The nurse comes inside, checking my IV shot, and checking if there is any problem with the bandages on my head. Before she leaves, I ask, "Do you know SEVENTEEN?"

The confused look on her face already answered my hopeless question. I look away embarrassed and she replies, "No, my bad."

"Then what date is it today?"

"October 2, 2014."

"2014?!"

"Yes...is there a problem patient?"

My mind is in a state of confusion, and the nurse leaves right when I don't respond back. I am taken back two years, from 2016. And...it's December back before I came here. How could this be? Why am I here?

I touch the bandages wrapped carefully around my forehead, and I take a small glimpse of myself on my phone reflection. Unknowingly, I still have the same face and 10:10 eyes that I am known for. I open my phone, seeing it all cracked and broken. Immediately, the lock screen surprises me.

It's that girl and I..us taking a selfie?

If I am taken back two years, wouldn't this be my life? However, I don't know this Kwon Soonyoung... only the Soonyoung that worked hard to become an idol during Seventeen TV. Something isn't right, and I am determined..

What was the biggest problem that brought me into an unknown life? I didn't become an idol, so that I can just sit here on a hospital bed. However, every movement I made with my head, it made me grasp the sides of the bed. Nothing made sense in this, like I was stucked into a drama. I sigh and rest my body back onto the bed, giving up for the moment.

For the first time in my life, I feel like I can't do anything at all. I am useless, I am unworthy to be here. I can't even tell others, or else they believe that I have literally gone crazy. And I miss my members dearly.

Looking at the outside world, with my eyes welled up in tears, I hold onto my pillow, that is the only thing that seems to comfort me in this confused world. Now I have to live an ordinary life, where I need to live in a world, where I don't even know where I am.

"Please, tell me this is a dream..."

But it feels too real to even be a dream. It all feels like the gods were testing me. Like everything I have worked up for is a complete lie.

*******