Chapter 2

"What?" Esme asked.

"Everyone has everything I ever wanted. I have nothing." Rosalie said.

"Jealously is a bad colour on you dear." Jason said. He walked over and I wanted to stop him but Edward caught my arm. "You always wanted a child." Jason said sweetly and softly. "And because of you stupid jealously you've killed two members of your own family." His voice was deep and dangerous.

"Jason. That's enough." Jacob yelled. Ethan started to cry and I went over. I took my son and went over to Emmett who looked down at the child. "No ones going to die."

"The Voltori isn't getting witnesses, an army or anything like that." Rosalie said. "They want to see the children. Its not going to be like last time."

"Why should we believe you?" Emmett said.

"You can trust me." She said. I felt anger and Edward took Ethan. I march over and grab b Roaslies hair ad dragged her out the house. I threw her to the ground.

"I am sick of you. Thanks to you I almost died countless times. I had to fight who knows how many times. And now you put my 1 week old son in harm!" I yell. "Not to mention Renesmees son." She got up but I hit her dragging her down. "So when you say we can trust you. Do you really think Im going to risk it? Your bringing to the Voltori here. When they have already been after Renesmee and Bella. Now are kids."

"I didn't mean for any of this to happen." She said sadly not getting up.

"You think I care. You put all of us at risk." I say.

"Riley." I turn around and saw Emmett looking sad. "Just leave her. What's done is done? We'll have to do what we can to protect Ethan and Jason." My brother gave a shocked face and put a hand to his chest.

"Not you. Idiot." Jacob mumbled. I took a step when Rosalie pounced on me and bit down into my shoulder. I let out a scream and Carlisle raced over. Rosalie ran off and Jacob went after her with Jasper and Edward. Esme came over and help my hand.

"Burns." I say trough my teeth. Bella held Ethan and Emmett raced over.

"Got to suck it out." Jason said. "Your lucky your immune to this stuff." He grinned and held down my legs and Emmett came over to my shoulder and I felt something slipping out me. I felt the burning fading but soon I became dizzy. I soon faded into darkness.