Chapter 16

Pic of kids

In order. Ethan, Liam and then Emma

**6 years later**

I smile as I watch Ethan in his wolf form playing with Liam. I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"How are you feeling?" I look over to Emmett and smile a little.

"Worn out, but I'm good." I smile. He chuckled and picked me up.

"Rest." He said, putting me on the sofa. I heard crying and went to get up but he stopped me. "I'll get her." I sigh and relax into the sofa. I look over as Ethan and Liam walked in.

"You okay mum?" He asked. I nodded and he came over and sat with me. "You sure?"

"I'm fine." I smile. Liam came over and laid down putting his head to my chest. He loved listening to my heart beet. I play with his hair a little and I look up at Ethan. "Someone needs a shave." I say and he chuckled.

"Yeah I know."

"Nope. She wants her mum." I look up and saw Emmett holding my daughter. She was only a couple months old but her growing is like a humans. Maybe she would grow like one. I look to her and smile.

"Hi Emma." Emmett smiled at me. "What?" He shook his head and I narrow my eyes at him. Ethan take Laim to play. Me and Ethan both had the ability to read minds, a werewolf thing.

"Hey Liam. Lets go play hide and seek in the woods. Maybe Jason wants to play." Liam nodded and they rushed out. I placed Emma n a travel crib that was next to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I looked at him and crawl over and cuddle up to him.

"What's got you so happy?" I asked. He held me close and I smile.

"I don't want this to end." He said. "But I know it will."

"Hey." I look up at him. "Nothings going to end just yet." I smile. He nodded and I hug him tightly ad fell asleep in his arms.

...and they lived happily ever after....Until next time anyway....