Chapter 10

I'm so sorry it took so long to update but here's the last chapters. I hope you like them.

Lola

xxx

I sit in my hotel and frown running my hand through my hair.
"This was useless." I sigh falling back onto the bed.

***Flashback***
"Why would you think we could help?" Aro asked.
"He's half vampire." I say. "Look I'm just asking if there's a possibility this could have happened before." I growl trying to contain my anger.
"You wish to control the child." Marcus said. I look at him and sighed.
"I want to help him, not control him." I say. Aro smiled.
"Child even if this had happened before. Why should we tell you?" He asked.
"This is a child. One with the power of both a vampire and werewolf." I say. "Don't you think he might hurt someone. Or worse reveal both species." I growl.
"Down dog." Caius said with a sly smirk.
"Well I don't understand why you came here. We can not help you." Aro said. "But where is the child?" He asked.
"Not here. I came alone." I say. Caius looked to Aro and he glanced at Jane.
"I asked that both mothers and there children where to be brought here." Aro said. Jane looked to me.
"They refused and I was out numbered." She said.
"We'll deal with that later." Marcus said as he looked at me. "It would seem our guest here should go home."
"Not without help." I growl.
"Well maybe you should start looking somewhere else." Caius said.
"Well if you can't help then why did you want Ethan?" I asked.
"As you said he could reveal us to the humans. We don't want that to happen." Aro said.
"You wont get him." I snap. Jane went to step towards me but Aro raised his hand.
"Go now sweet little Riley." He smiled. "Give our regards to your family about Jason." I look at him confused but I was dragged out.
***Present day***

How did they know about Jason? I sigh and got up. This was stupid. Why did I do this, there was no point. I turn on my phone and looked at it. 25 missed calls, 14 voice messages and 74 texts. I felt tears run down my face. I heard a knocking on the door.
"Go away." I say. I heard the door open but just laid there.
"Mummy?" I froze. I shot up and there stud Emmett and Ethan. Ethan looked more happy but Emmett looked pissed.
"Ethan why don't you go out and tell Alice we found her. We'll be there soon." Emmett said. Ethan nodded and hurried out the hotel. Emmett walked in, slamming the door behind him. Crap, Im in for it.