Chapter 15

I smile as I swayed to the music with Emmett. I look up at my now husband.
"What?" He asked looking at me.
"We actually got married." I smile. He chuckled.
"Well yeah. That is what we're celebrating." He chuckled. I smile adn kiss him softly.
"I'm just happy I guess." I smile.
"You guess?" Emmett asked. "You should be happy." He said.
"Whys that?" I asked giving him a small playful smirk.
"You get all this." He said gesturing to himself.
"I had it all before we was married." I giggle.
"Oh yeah. Other wise we wouldn't have Ethan." He whispered.
"Kids are here!" Jacob yelled over. I laugh and Emmett chuckled. I look him in the eyes and he smiled. "May I?" I look over and Jacob stud there. Emmett kissed my head and Jacob took my hands.
"Well look at you. Where did you learn to dance?" I asked. He chuckle and span me.
"I'm happy for you." He said.
"Hey dot give me that. You still got yours and Ren's wedding." I smile.
"Yeah I know." He smiled.
"Better get practising on your dancing." I laugh. He smiled and twirled me, before dipping me. He chuckled. He let me go and I looked down. Ethan stud there.
"Wanna dance little man?" Jacob asked. Ethan smiled and nodded. I took his hand and we danced and I heard Alice giggling. I swayed with Ethan in my arms.
"When you and dad go on the holiday, who am I staying with?" He asked.
"You'r staying with Aunt Alice and uncle Jasper. So promise you'll be good." He nodded quickly and I put him down as Emmett came over.
"Can I borrow your mum for a second?" Ethan nodded and I took Emmett's hand. He pulled me towards the house. He took me inside adn into Esme. She stud there smiling. I looked between them.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"Well we realised you haven't been able to relax." Esme said.
"And Billy told me you missed your parents." Emmett said. "So. Instead of going to Brazil, we're going to California." He said. "Your going to get to see your other family and Ethan's coming too. They should meet him." Emmett said. I just looked at him. "Riley? You okay?"
"Are you sure. That side's full of Werewolves." I say.
"Well they need to except the fact, your married to me." He said hugging me from behind. I sigh and smile.
"Your something else, aren't you?" I say and he just chuckled. I swear what am I going to do with him.