Better Than Your Imagination

Outside, everyone walked slowly in front of them taking up too much space on the pavements. Kelly elbowed people out of the way, muttering "sorry, sorry" as they went, Nate following her example. She'd taken his hand in hers and found that she was half-pulling him along. He didn't seem to mind.

As she had promised Nate her flat was only five minutes from the restaurant and she dropped her bag outside its front door in her haste to find the keys.

Inside and upstairs, she opened the door and they spilled into the flat. He pushed her up against the wall and kissed her. As first moves went, it appealed on lots of levels – and particularly because she'd started fantasising about it days ago when she'd first watched him eat that chocolate cake. It was far better than her imagination had suggested.

She pulled him in closer. His hand snaked its way from its chaste position beside her hip to upwards, until it supported her right breast, the fingers splayed, their tips curling inwards so he could grope her properly. Emboldened by this, she reached downwards. The evidence had been there already, but the confirmation was always a self-confidence boost. Yes, there was an almighty erection constrained by jeans. All for her.

She unbuttoned those jeans. Years of experience taught her the easiest way to do it was to pull out the waistband, take the first button and let them pop open from there. Of course, it didn't work like that. She ended up having to stop the kiss, peer in concentration downwards and open the buttons one by one. It was rewarding, as at the end of the process out sprung a fully erect cock, long and thick enough for her to start to worry. Can I accommodate this?

By this point, his jeans were at his ankles. He had the body that could stand up to that kind of exposure, but it was still ridiculous, and she began to giggle.

"Oh God – look at you!"

"Not fair!" he said, his voice ragged. "You need to get half-naked too." He tugged at her top, the ballet wrap cardigan which was easy enough to undo, leaving her in the camisole top. She held her arms up and he edged the tee shirt upwards and over her head. Of course, it didn't come off in one fluid movement, getting stuck over her head, the material pressing onto her face and inadvertently taking with it a generous smear of foundation and lipstick.

It said a lot about him that she only gave the loss of make-up a second's thought.

Fingers plucked at the bra strap. She could have taken it off in seconds, but there was something lovely about being undressed by someone else and he looked flatteringly flabbergasted once she was topless.

"Are they real?" he asked, staring at her breasts in awe.

"Yes!" she said, somewhat outraged. On the other hand, her hair, nails and tan were fake so perhaps it was a reasonable question.

"Sorry, sorry! It's just that the last woman I slept wi' had..."

To settle the argument and because her nipples had stiffened up completely, she placed his hand on the body part under discussion.

"No silicone there, I promise." The reply was incoherent.

The flat hallway wasn't carpeted, but there was a rug, a fake sheepskin that Kelly knew was thick enough to make hallway sex do-able. She started to slide down the wall, taking Nate willingly with her.

"I should take the floor – be gentlemanly, ken?" he murmured, breaking off from kissing her as he lay on top of her.

She shook her head. The combination of fake sheepskin on her back and skin on her front was pleasant. Nate looked relieved as she agreed. The missionary position might be a bit...vanilla, but there were good reasons why people loved it.