2. Dumped

Another update today. I will update every two/three days.
xx

_
"We'd like to order." She said sweetly. John rolled his eyes at the way the waiter was smiling at her. Sherlock cleared his throat, briefly looking at John before staring back at her.

"I'd love to take your order. But I refuse to order anything from that man here." He said, cocking his face into John's direction. Chelsea her eyes widened, just like Johns. The waiter sent John a teasing smirk. She looked at the two with confusion.

"What's he talking about?" She whispered, even though Sherlock was standing at her side. John hadn't the chance to speak because Sherlock already started speaking.

"The truth is Miss. This man here bumped into me and began screaming offensive words. Even though I didn't do anything wrong. He didn't even offer to help me. He was completely rude towards me. My shirt was covered with food and the plates broke. He just laughed at me. So I am sorry but I refuse to order from an arrogant small man." Sherlock said quite calm. John's eyes and mouth were wide open. Did he hear this correct? He couldn't believe this. He somehow found this quite amusing how this man in front of him made this all up.
John then frowned as he looked at Chelsea, she was staring at him with shock, obviously she wasn't searching for a man like that. He sighed, leaning forwards, closer to her face.

"Don't listen to him. He's lying." John said softly.

"Lying?" Sherlock asked, acting like he was offended.

"Yes, lying!" John raised his voice. "I apologized, it was an accident! I offered to help you." He said with anger. "You just called me an idiot." He groaned, trying to kill this man with his eyes, which sadly didn't work. Sherlock snorted, his eyes leaving John's red face and landed on Chelsea whom was frowning deeply.

"This man here comes here a lot. With other women. Sometimes I see him three times in a row. Don't believe this man. You deserve someone better." Sherlock said and swivelled around, winking at John with a grin and walked away. "Good evening." He said. John turned pale. There's no way he could explain the last part. But he could try.

"Chelsea look..."

"No John I get it." She said flatly, grabbing her bag. "You're just like the others." She added and stood up, taking her jacket in her hands and left without a last glance. John didn't even try to stop her. He sighed, taking a sip from her wine that she ordered before. He decided to finish the bottle wine, not wanting to waste his money before returning to his apartment. A moment later when John finished the wine, he was ready to leave when suddenly a voice disturbed him.

"You want to order?" Sherlock asked with a amused expression.

"Leave me alone." John muttered.

"Just doing my work sir." Sherlock replied calmly. John laughed with disbelief at this man. He grabbed his wallet and slammed some cash on the table and stood up, pushing the waiter out of his way with his shoulder and left.

Another date failed.

John entered his apartment, made a sandwich with jam and flopped himself down in his sofa and began watching a movie.

The next day nothing special happened. He went to work, avoided Chelsea and went back home and ate a sandwich once again as he sat curled in the sofa watching television.

Thursday was the same. Friday was the same, except John scored another date. Her name was Emma. She had long blonde hair with a tip-tilted nose. She looked pretty. They met in the elevator from a hospital where John didn't work. John had to bring some documents from an old patient of him that died that day. He couldn't find Mr Redstone and asked the woman in the elevator if she maybe knew where he was. She smiled and was willed to bring him to Mr Redstone. John knew she was flirting with him, and it gave him hope somehow. And he didn't hesitate to ask her out. Emma didn't hesitate to reply.
After that, John continued his daily habits. Watching television.