18. Now go

Sorry for not updating Tuesday! When I published this story, I had 15 chapters written already. So now I have to write again, and I'm in exams at the moment. My last exam is Wednesday. I still will update every three days don't worry. I just had a really busy week; ,w,

__

John and Robin entered the flat, both soaked by the rain. Watson could clearly see that Robin just moved in. Only necessary furniture were standing inside the flat. Robin grinned at John as he closed the door behind him, pointing with his hand towards the sofa.

"Beer?" Robin asked enthusiastic as he was walking to the fridge already. John nodded his head at him and pulled out his jacket, hanging it over a chair that was random standing in the living room so it could dry. He folded his arms over his belly as he was walking towards the sofa.

"Looks good." John pointed out as he sat himself down on the sofa, looking around the flat. It was a cosy little flat, dark red walls surrounding them.

"With some more furniture It will be great." Robin agreed, grabbing beer out of the fridge and popped off the top of both bottles. John hummed in reply, rubbing his legs with his hands for a moment, warming himself up. His eyes then flickered towards a big rattan dog basket.

"Do you have a dog?" John wondered, looking over his shoulder to make eye contact with Robin who walked towards the sofa and handed John the beer. John thanked him with a gentle smile.

"Yes. He's with my sister. Remember Clare?" Robin winked, remembering the time when Robin showed John a picture from his sister on the army camp. He couldn't stop talking about how beautiful she looked. John blushed a bit, feeling embarrassed about his past behaviour.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Funny how things can change." Robin said amused, walking over to the television and turned it on and inserted the movie. He then sat himself down next to John. John was a bit worried about sitting too close to Robin. He picked up the remote and pressed the play button.

The opening credits appeared on the screen and Robin started commenting how bad each actor was. John completely agreed to that. He loved the movie, but the actors were crap. That's what made the movie so laughable. Robin moved a little closer to where he was sitting, not too close but close enough to make John uncomfortable. Clenching his teeth, he tried to ignore it and concentrate on the movie.

After a moment John relaxed into his seat, one leg bent on the sofa and the other hanging over the edge. Robin didn't flirt much in the restaurant. Maybe Robin thought that this wasn't going to work out as well?

John had a great time during the movie. They laughed, giggled, almost peed themselves and had a nice conversation. They spoke about the past during the movie. John needed a good distraction and he was definitely glad that Robin helped with that. John barely thought about Sherlock during the movie.

The ending credits came up. John stretched his stiff limbs, and yawned.

"That was good." John pointed out, looking at his side.

"Yea it was." Robin agreed, grinning. "We have to watch this with Bert and Mike someday."

"Definitely." John said smiling.

"My sister works in a rest home. I'm sure she can bring me some adult nappies for Bert." Robin informed with a laugh. John snorted.

"You can sit next to him next time." John said, pointing with his finger to his side.

"Pity." Robin said with a sly smirk. John's eyes swiftly met Robins at that. John immediately regretted what he had said. He didn't know how to reply on that. So he just forced a smile. Sadly for John, Robin shifted closer. "John..." he started. The doctor's heart rate was steadily rising.

"Hmm?" He said, looking blankly at his own lap.

"What are your thoughts so far?" He asked calmly. John frowned, turning his head.

"What do you mean?"

"You weren't hundred percent sure if you were really into men. Are you now?" He asked.

"I... I guess so." John stuttered.

"You don't sound convinced." Robin said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes... sorry. It's just all new to me." John shrugged.

"Don't worry, John." Robin reassured. John nodded, looking vaguely around. "I can help you." Robin said, as he was moving even closer, his hands slowly sliding onto John's thigh. John turned pale, not moving.

Robin brushed his lips against Johns gently. John's didn't react on it. He was dying inside, this was wrong. He didn't want this, he wanted Sherlock. His eyebrows grew together into a deep frown. Both his hands slid upwards onto the lawyer's chest and gently pushed robin away while speaking up.

"Robin wait." John stuttered. When John looked at Robin's face to see his reaction. He was kinda surprised to see Robin looking at him with an amused smile.

"I tried..." Robin said on a normal tone with a sigh, not sounding hurt at all.

"What do you mean?" John asked confused.

"I knew this wasn't going to work out John. Your thoughts are with someone else." Robin said gently.

"What?" John blurted out, a nervous smile growing on his lips. Robin gave him a look, causing John to blush furiously.

"Sherlock is a very lucky man." Robin said smiling warmly at John. "I'm not blind you know. The way you were looking at him."

"I er..."

"It's okay John. You should go."

"Go?"

"Go to the restaurant."

"That's not an option." John pointed out quietly.

"If you are talking about Sherlock's feelings towards you. Then you are a very blind man John Watson." Robin grinned. John looked up confused. "Sherlock loves you. Didn't you see him looking at our table the whole time? He obviously acted coldly because you were on a date with me. And not him."

"He told me to go." John said, clearly confused, remembering when Sherlock told him to go on a date with Robin.

"Men in love are doing stupid things. He probably said that, because he could see you." Robin pointed out, shrugging. John felt the butterflies fluttering inside his tummy at the thoughts of Sherlock liking him back.

"Why did you kiss me then?"

"Sorry about that. I wanted to be sure. I know you John. You don't mind kissing people, but you do mind if your heart already belongs to someone else."

"Thank you."

"Now go." Robin urged, standing upright and walked over to where John's jacket was hanging. He grabbed it and throw it to John's face. "Better hurry up." He winked.

_

SORRY FOR SUCH A HORRIBLE CHAPTER. Barely details and all... It's just ughh exams :c