31. Mr blush

"Oh my, I'm sorry." Mrs Hudson said, not feeling sorry at all. She strolled into the kitchen, placing a brown coloured tray with tea and cookies down onto the counter.

"What." Sherlock growled his face flushed from embarrassment. John chuckled softly and settled him down into his armchair, feeling the butterflies in his stomach, the beating of his heart against his chest and the warmth of his face as he blushed.

"I'm sorry dear. I didn't know you two were busy." She said enthusiastically with a smuge smile plastered on her face.

"I wasn't." Sherlock groaned. John rolled his eyes as he smiled.

"Thank you for the tea Mrs Hudson." John said with appreciation. "And for doing groceries." He added, sending Sherlock a stern glance as he did so. She smiled and nodded.

"You're very welcome dear." Mrs Hudson said and trotted towards the door that led to the hallway. "Have fun you two." She said with a wide smile and emerged the room.

"Thankyou"
"Go away." Sherlock said at the same time.

The flat was silent for ten seconds before John spoke up.

"I love her." He snorted and stood upright walking towards the kitchen to get the tea and cookies. Sherlock muttered something unintelligibly. "Don't pretend you don't like her." John said, raising both his eyebrows, knowing that deep down Sherlock cares deeply for Mrs Hudson. Sherlock just huffed in reply. John rolled his eyes once again and handed Sherlock the cup of tea. He leaned forwards before placing a lingering kiss onto the lips of Sherlock Holmes, causing the detective to blush again. John then retreated back to his arm chair.

There was a lovely silence while both men were sipping their tea. Both sipping the tea while they were staring at each other. They didn't need to tell how much they cared for each other. Both knew it already.

"So are we going to your parents next month?" John asked, licking his bottom lip.

"My parents?" Sherlock replied.

"The invite is lying on the table." John pointed out, gesturing to the table with his hand. Sherlock's parents sent an invite for a family dinner. Since Sherlock had been ignoring their phone calls.

"Oh." Sherlock said quietly. "Oh well my parents are delighted that I finally found someone."

"Did you tell them about us?"

"Mycroft did." Sherlock muttered.

"I'd be pleasant to meet them." John assured with a warm smile. He stood up and grabbed the plate with cookies, handing Sherlock some.

The two Bakerstreet boys continued talking about several subjects. An hour of two later they decided to order some Chinese food.

"What happens now?" John asked as he settled him down in his armchair after he finished cleaning up.

"What do you mean?" Sherlock replied confused.

"About the case." John said. Sherlock sighed, closing his eyes for a brief moment and stood up.

"I don't know." He mumbled, placing the cup into the sink. John immediately regretted the question, not wanting to ruin his mood. Sherlock kept standing in the kitchen, he didn't have a clue what he was going to do about Jim Moriarty and Sebastian Moran. He didn't have any proof. There were no fingerprints found. So if Sherlock finds their location. He practically was nothing with it. John smiled sadly and stood up, wandering into the kitchen and embraced Sherlock from behind, holding him close against his chest.

"What are you doing?" Sherlock said warmly.

"Holding you." He mused. John felt Sherlock lying his hands on top of his. John's heart rate accelerated at the gesture. "I'd say. I'll never let you go but I have to shower." John said softly. He yawned and pulled his arms away from Sherlock. Mr Holmes turned around, looking down at John.

"Are you tired?" He asked as he briefly looked at the clock. It was 9 o'clock. John nodded.

"I'm getting tired yea."

"Let's go to bed after your shower."

**

John stepped out of the shower and dried himself. The shower did him good. He pulled on his boxer shorts and grabbed Sherlock's blue dressing gown, pulling it on. He then brushed his teeth and emerged the bathroom.

John entered the bedroom and found Sherlock sitting on the bed. John smiled and walked to him. Sherlock eyed him speculatively from the bed. His eyes twinkling.

"My dressing gown fits you." He said as he stood up from the bed with deliberate slowness. He caressed John's cheek with the back of his hand. He then bent his head to kiss John softly on the lips.

"That's because it's yours." John whispered on his lips. Sherlock tugged lightly on the draw string of his own dressing gown that John currently was wearing. The loose knot came undone, and the top of the dressing gown slide to his forearm. John shed it to the floor.

"Gorgeous." Sherlock said as his eyes carefully roamed John's body. John blushed and put his arm around the detective's waist and pulled him closer to him, standing on his tip toes to reach those lips again. "I thought you were tired." Sherlock said with a chuckle.

"Shut up." John said smiling. Sherlock moved back slowly to the bed through the kiss and sat on the edge with John on his lap. John's tongue skimmed along Sherlock's lower lip begging for entrance. Sherlock parted his lips and his tongue met Johns. After a while, John noticed Sherlock being out of breath. He gently pushed him down on his back, remember the bruises on Sherlock's body so he had to be careful. John moved his lips along Sherlock's neck to his collar bone.

"Jawn." Sherlock moaned as pleasure erupted in his body.

"Yes Sherlock." John replied, unbuttoning Sherlock's shirt.

"Lock the door."

"Why."

"I don't need Mrs Hudson disturbing us again."

--
I am not going to write smut in school. You have to use your fantasy. But we all know what happens. 😅
--