Epilogue

Astrid watched one of her close friends slowly suffer as each day pass since her best friend has left. It has already been days since you left. She was slightly angry that she didn't at least get a 'goodbye' from you before you disappeared. Astrid was cleaning Stormfly when she heard a groan from around the corner.

"Who's there?" Astrid readied her ax for the intruder. She didn't care if they even could be the twins. They knew better than to mess with her. If not, they knew the consequences.

"Whoa," she heard you, "could've landed better there." Astrid relaxed when she saw you but giggled when she saw you laying in a pile of a crushed barrel and fish was spilled everywhere.

She helped you up by giving you a hand. "What are you doing, here?"

"Well," you started, dusting yourself for anything that might still be on you, "I wanted to see how everyone was doing. It's sorta my time off, so I figured I would take a quick peek."

Astrid rose an eyebrow. "How long has it been for you?"

"Well, I know it's only been a few days for you guys, but it's been a few weeks for me already."

"How are you not aging?" Astrid crossed her arms.

You shrugged, "When I travel, time freezes for me until I'm back into my original timeline."

Astrid hummed, "Why are you here?" She walked over to where her dragon was near and put away her ax. You followed her to Stormfly and petted her snout. Stormfly was more than happy to receive the attention from you after it being so long.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean," Astrid rolled her eyes, "Why are you here and not with Hiccup?"

"I can't see my friends?" you challenged.

"[Name]," Astrid warned.

"Okay, okay," you rolled your eyes, "I can't visit him."

"Why?"

"My powers have yet to be awaken. If I'm around him, I'm afraid my desires would get to strong to control them," you said sheepishly.

Astrid smirked, "Desires, huh?"

Heat raised to your cheeks and ears when you realized what you said, "Not like that!" You picked up a small dagger and purposely missed her.

Astrid held still. She knew you didn't mean any harm. Her smirk only grew. "Payback for what you did all those years ago."

You groaned, "Felt like that was just yesterday."

"Does anyone else know that you're here?"

"Nope," you smiled, "just you."

She gave you a perplex look. "Why just me?"

"I have a message for you."

She hesitated, "Is it about my future?"

"Nope," you smiled even more, "it's about our future."

Even though it didn't seem like it, you could see a spark in her eyes. "Okay," Astrid smiled back, "go on."

"I'll be gone for a few more days, to complete my training. Until I return, think you can take care of Hiccup for me?" you grinned.

Astrid scoffed, "You're asking me to do something that I've already been doing. Of course I can."

You nodded still grinning, "Good because I don't plan on leaving you guys to have all the fun in having adventures without me."

Astrid grinned with you. "It wouldn't be fun without you, but that means you're coming back, right?"

You looked at her with kind eyes and the brightest grin you could give anyone, "Definitely. I'll see you around," you waved goodbye as you flashed away.

Astrid couldn't help but feel like she couldn't wait for your return.

Word Count: 552

Status: Unedited