unraveled truth

"Ahhh that was a nice shower ... juvia feels so refreshed now hehe." Juvia says as she walks down the hallway fixing her clothes she had received from the maids , she looks over to kai's bedroom ,which seemed to belong to royalty, and notices a vase full of blossoming roses besides his bed, the sunset behind it seems to make it look like a scene from a stereotypical romance movie... "hmmm.. they look so beautiful.. Ahhh how lovely" drawn by their beauty she walks seamlessly into the chamber. Her hand reaching out to pick one up when all of a sudden a quite yet firm voice appeared behind her...

"what are you doing here?"

Startled by the noise ,she had received a prick upon her delicate fingers which had soon to reveal drops of metallic blood.

"ouch" juvia said as she dropped the roses she had in her hand. she quickly looked behind her to notice kai staring at her. The room went quite.

"what a pity for such pretty fingers to bleed these ruby drop of blood" kai said clasping juvia hand. They both eventually got up and juvia carefully placed the delicate flowers unto their vase, kai leans in behinds her doing the same. Juvia turns around and accidentally bumps into him. hiss face only centimetres away from hers.

"ahahaha sorry about that" juvia says nervously laughing

"oh no its alright I can be clumsy as well" he laughs in return .

"wow your gonna be sleeping like a king aren't you" Juvia said gesturing to his giant bed

"Once a king, always a king, and honey, you should see me in a crown" he tells her making a Moriarty joke from Sherlock reference.

They both laughed even though juvia didn't quite get the joke.

"I'll take you home its dark and raining, it wont be safe for you to walk home alone"

Lucy had already left as it was already dark and she was way too tired to stay and wait. It wasn't like her really but it was understandable. so with that Juvia nods to agree.

~outside juvia house ~

"Thanks again kai, juvia really appreciate you taking her home" juvia says as she makes her way to the door.

"Not at all, a gentleman should never leave a women needing of help" kai replies. And with a wave of goodbye he drives off.

A small yet noticeable smile emerged from her face as she looked at the door she was gonna open. A warm feeling tightened her chest as she thought of how lucky she was she had someone like kai near her, but it didn't last long as the picture of Gray suddenly popped up.

"ugh stupid juvia, why are you thinking of him.. he's the jerk that hurt you remember"

juvia P.O.V

Ahh how nice it is to be back home. juvia can finally have some sleep, it was certainly a hectic day ahaha... well anyway kai was nice, sweet as always , well except that car journey. the silence was almost too deadly juvia was too scared to speak. In a matter of fact since juvia has returned to the mansion kai has been acting quite weird. Oh well its nothing to worry about...is there. wait what about that time when juvia used her powers to get rid of Gray. Hehehe juvia was quite strong then, Gray dared to call me stupid, ugh that jerk.. but.. but he seemed worried about me, did he really care if juvia was safe or not, wait does this mean he actually likes m- snap out of it juvia that's impossible. Anyway if kai did see juvia use her powers then that means... juvia is in big trouble. juvia jug down a cup of refreshing water before heading out in the cold black night to walk to Lucy's house.

at Lucy house

"wait , waaait ... you mean to tell me that you ... out of all people not only shouted at Gray but used you're powers against him, and he went f-f-flying of somewhere ... PAHAHAHA " Lucy burst into a fit of laughter , not understanding juvia and Lucy could be in danger.