I'm here (part 1/2)

°•○•°●•°○ this chapter has a bit of Smut in (depends on how you see it) but just a little heads up so none of you guys are like ~ "waaaat the hell  is going on ?" Ahahahaha I hope you enjoy the book.°•○•°●•°○

Juvia opens her eyes and groans as she gets up from the cold floor.

"w-well are you okay?" Karin speaks softly as she checks to see if Juvia was well.

"Ahhh yes... just been electrocuted so juvia cant really move properly but other than that I'm fine ahaha, what about you ?  Juvia is sorry that Karin had to use so much magical energy that she hasn't even used for a long time." Juvia replies back with a sweet smile as her head tilts and her flowing blue hair drifts to one side.

Juvia moves with as much energy she has left and rests besides  Karin, leaning her head on her shoulder. " we will get out of here , juvia promises "

rumble rumble

its been so long since either one of them ate. Karin hands, that were painted with scars,  wrapped around her stomach as she shivered in pain. Juvia engulfed her in a hug.

"its going to be okay, its going to be okay." Juvia repeated as her hug tightened.

the echoes of sapphire tears haunted the cells as both Juvia and Karin fell into the depths of darkness. The intoxicating cold air had attached itself all over their body as the silver  silhouette of the moon  shadowed over them. The cries for help vanished as many soon realised that there was no point for the belief of hope.

" why... why did my brother waste his life on me? he was smarter and braver and also kinder than I have and ever will be..." Karin soft spoken words cracked up as she whimpered into Juvia's arm.

" waste? you say your brother wasted his life for you? Juvia thinks sacrifice is a better word. He loved you dearly and for someone to sacrifice their life for you just shows how much they actually cared and how badly they wanted you to live for them" Juvia released Karin from the hug as they both stared aimlessly at the wall. Karin smiled slightly at Juvia before resting her head on Juvia's lap. Juvia's hand stroke through Karin short hair before closing her eyes.

Light engulfed the room as the door was swung open. 

"get up, Our master calls for you." the voices belonged to three men. unlike last time  their appearance seemed less threating yet a dangerous aura lingered around them.  

Juvia vision was blurred as she had only just opened her eyes. she didn't respond to their words that they had repeated a few times now. Their patience had run out and they had barged into the cell. they were moving swiftly, Juvia had no time to react as she was too late to realise that she was already on the back off one of then men.  

juvia tried hard to resist but it seemed hopeless as they did not counteract yet kept marching steadily towards Nathan chamber.

the door opened to reveal Nathan looking out the window.  the dark blue sky held many stars and blue, turquoise and green hues  swayed in silent sky. juvia face filled with heat as she noticed that Nathan hair was wet as droplets of water trickled down his back. he wore pants and nothing else excepts a white robe. her head quickly shifted to the side to see roses. they were not as vibrant as the once Kai had  but they were still very beautiful. Juvia reached out to pick one up. as she did drops of rubies dripped onto the floor. Juvia didn't seem to care for the pain as she stood still, watching the blood flow through her fingers.