one more step

The crowd of prisoners broke free from their chains as they prepare them selves for battle against those who had binded them and their powers to the deph of darkness and sorrow. the taste of freedom become rich upon their tongues as the footsteps outside the dungon door become louder. the room become silence as they watched with eager as the door slowly opened.

two guards were revealed and much to their surprise was also a large group of powerful majors who were not only stronger but had grown a taste for revenge. before the guards could open their lips for a help they were instantly trampled on with force and speed. Gray had shield Juvia from any of the chaos that was happening and covered her ears to drown out the screams the two men had let out. the torches the men had with them had fell onto the floor and collided with the straw patch in one of the cells.

The glowing embers leaped and twirled in a firey dance. Illumination the once dull cell. The sea of people had ran out the room they were once caged in ; leaving Gray and juvia by themselves.

Juvia P.O.V

The heat become overbearing as Gray sama received many horrendous lashes of the spitting fire, protecting me whilst doing so.

Juvia had gathered enough engery to shields the roaring flames with the rapid motions of water that had fought for power as juvia and Gray sama escaped.

We had entered the deck and juvia froze still... hundreds maybe thousands of soldiers had cornered us . All with many powerful weapons and eyes that hungered for blood.

The silence was deafening and juvia could only prepare herself for the battle that was about to begin. Juvia looked up to see Gray sama smirking... it was almost scary yet juvia felt safe.

" ICE MAKE CANNON" Gray sama had broken the silence with a load bang that had ice cascading down from the sky.

" ahahahaha is that all you got ? Don't make me laugh." Said one of the men as he then started to walk towards us.
"Wouldn't it have been better if u had stayed in your cells?"

Juvia hands were shaking but I couldn't show them my fear. Gray sama gently held them and looked at me as to say everything will be fine. A smiled back and turned around to see the men charging at us.

Juvia was ready, and there was no way I wasn't gonna give up without a fight.

" WATCH OUT !" The men started screaming as swords fell from the sky.

" now, now you guys can't start without us"

Oh my god, there landing on the ship was Erza and natsu. Followed by Lucy and happy... warm tears had fled juvia eyes as the site of juvia closest friends that had become family to juvia was there... weeks that had turned into months without seeing them was painful but seeing them vanquished that pain.

" you knuckle heads have hurt one of our guild members and that to us is like hurting one of our family... and do you know what happens when u hurt our family?" Natsu said as he walked up to the flames that were growing on the boat. " huh what do we have here ?"

Flames that were once out of control were tamed and almost wrapped itself around natsu ~ the soldiers faces were blank and many stuttered at the site almost looking too scared to move.

Natsu extremely big mouth had opened a gate way for the roaring flames to enter.

"Ahhh now that I'm all recharged why don't we get started shall we?.."

The enemy got it Into possision as they awaited for our first move... juvia couldn't show them she was scared... no way cab juvia allow that to happen.