I'm here (part 2/2)

"Ahhh what do we have here? One of the girls trying to run away I see" juvia turns around to see an old man standing next to Nathan and this girl. She seemed beautiful.
With long black flowing hair that slightly covers her dark majestic blue eyes. Her skin was fair and she was quite tall.

" Oh erm no well the thing is -" juvia stumbled over the words as she tried to not notice Nathan stating at her.

" such a poor soul , allow me to carry her back to our cell... that's if it's alright with you?" The sweet and calming sound belonged to the new girl's voice. Nathan nodded as he entered back into his chambers; slamming the door behind him.

The girl knelt over and carefully picked juvia up in the bridal position. Her arms were  quite muscular so was her chest... I didn't know what it was but juvia felt safe and warm in her arms.

The light dimmed as we entered the room full of cells. The girls face grew with sympathy towards juvia  as her eyes filled with tears.

" you will he sharing this cell along with this girl your carrying and that girl in the corner." My eyes widened with joy as juvia saw Karin was awake and Well; to the best she can be from the situation.
The moment juvia touched the floor I ran over and tightened my hug around her.

" I'm so sorry you shouldn't of been involved. It's all my fault." She looks up at juvia and smiled, before hiding her tears in the hug juvia gave her.

The girl stood there watching juvia... at first it was okay ... now it became creepy

" what's wrong ?" The girl didn't respond

" why do you keep staring at juvia  ?" Again the girl didn't respond

" hey if you have a problem with me then just say i-" the girl cane towards juvia and smashed her lips against mine

Wait what.... what's happening... WHAT IS HAPPENING

juvia was confused on what was going on... Her rough lips became softer as her tongue slipped into juvia mouth. It was then juvia pushed away and collapsed on to the icy floor.

" wh-what the hell.... why did you kiss juvia!" Juvia face felt heat rise into her checks as Karin watched speechless.

" I couldn't restrain my self anymore. Im sorry." The girls once sweet voice became manly.

Juvia and Karin became too shocked to speak.

" juvia it's me.... Gray"

Juvia froze... There's no way... no way... n-no way. Tears trickled down juvia cheeks as the girl hair shrunk down and the once slim fair  face turned into the one that juvia loved for many years.

"G-Gray" juvia rushed into his arms. The dark cold room was brighter, warmer than anything else on the boat. Everything faded into the background.

" juvia,  juvia look at me..... "
His face held a smile yet his eyes held tears. His soft hands stroked against juvia's flowing hair as he leaned his head on top of juvia's.

" I- I - I love you"

juvia couldn't believe she would hear those words escape Grays mouth... does he really love juvia?

His big arms wrapped around me. For a cold hearted guy he gave the warmest of hugs.

Gray P. O.V

At the guild before hand

" Gray here is some tablets to help you change into a girl, this should be able to get you into the boat easily. We will be in our positions so when  you give us the signal we will be ready." Levy said