The excitment

*Phone buzzes*
J:Hey! i'm getting on the plane now! See you in a few hours :)
M:Okay! I will meet you at the airport!

Mark squeals with excitement when he thinks he's finally gonna see Jack after PAX.

Marks POV
I hope Jack feels the same way i do about him..But if he doesn't.. Well. i'm scared. Mark thought to himself. What if we loose friendship? Ugh..

---Time Skip---

I'm waiting fir Jack at the airport, his plane is due to arrive in 20 minuets so i went to go get a cup of coffee at the airports cafeteria. All i could think of how cute his smile was, his laugh, his accent, and even his look makes me blush.

Jacks POV
The plane is about to land, i hope i don't end up doing anything stupid, i will end up bursting my emotions on how i feel about him. I know i will. I wish he was mine, my lover.
The plane lands and i get off and i see Mark at the Cafe, i ran up to him and gave him a hug, Mark hugged tighter than ever, i didn't want to let go. We sat down and had a talk about things.
"So how was the flight" He asked me.
"Uncomfortable, i hate flights, i'm scared of them. They make me shudder errgg" I replied.
"Haha, you big doof there is nothing to be scared about."
After about 20 minutes of talking i really needed to go to the bathroom.
"Hold up i need to go the bathroom, i'll be right back"
i went in, did my business and started washing my hands, when a guy, dressed in blue skin tight jeans, and a hoodie covering his Face. He was really tall.
I seen him pull rope and tape out of his bag, i pretended not to notice.
He moved a chair (don't ask why there's a chair) and placed it against the bathroom door, and opened the window. Getting concerned i decided to try and leave when he pulled a brick from his bag and hit me across the head with it. My whole world went black.

Posting the second part today c;