An eventful series

Marks POV
I listens carefully with Felix by my side, i saved the voicemail and contacted the polices immediately.
They arrived fast and listened the voice mail, they called for back-up and told them to meet them at the address, Me and Felix went with them.
---Time Skip---
We arrived at some street, it looked run down and shady. and the house was far into the woods.
The first thing that happened was a simple knock. and then "POLICE OPEN UP"
They heard movement coming from the house, and then all of a sudden we heard a scream and a stop.
The police barged down the door and swarms of cops rushed in and we followed behind. we got to the basement and the door opened.
"COME ONE STEP CLOSER WE KILL HIM" Someone yelled, i seen check tied up, gagged and blindfolded, i fell to my knees and Felix picked me up and whispered "We got this"
I stepped out.
"Listen to me" i said
"Don't move i'm warning you."
"Alright, listen then, is what your doing really going to benefit anything? is what your doing going to make you happy? No. Is what your doing going to make you have supernatural powers? No. Is what your doing gonna make you wish? Doubt it."

Jacks POV
I heard footsteps and the three guys burst in, pinned me and quickly tied me up, gagged me and blindfolded me" and then i hear the door forcefully open.. and then i heard the sound of Marks voice..I wanted to tell him so bad that i liked him..

Marks POV
The guy lowered his gun, and threw it to the floor and kicked it away.
"Please. Give me jack."
The first guy picked up Jack and basically threw him to my feet. Felix untied him.
"Dude! what are you doing?!!"
the other guy said.
"Theres no point Daniel" The guy said revealing his name.
At that moment the police was rushing over to the three men.
"No! i'm not going to jail yet!"
Daniel said running to the gun, i heard a fire blast. and the next thing you knew i had a sharp pain in my stomach,  and i knew he had shot me, i fell to the floor, in a huge amount of pain. and the only thing i could hear was Jack screaming my name, and letting go of Felix's grip and running beside me, he ripped off his shirt trying to put pressure on the gun wound.
"Jack.." i said practically whispering.
Now was a better time than ever to tell him.
"I have had this crush on you for sometime now, i have always wanted to tell you..but..*coughs* i have always been scared."  i started to cry, jack smiled and wiped the tear away while he started to cry.
"*Sniffle* I have always felt the same way.. Your not leaving me now, Mark. I love you ya doof" He replied, i smiled as i felt my skin getting cold, the only thing i could hear is my heart beat slowing down, and my breathing. Everything else was starting to fade out. i felt Jack tapping my cheek, he was speaking. or screaming, but i couldn't hear. And then i seen Jack getting pulled away by Felix, which i could see was also crying, and i seen paramedics run over to me. Shaking me. I seen a paramedic go over to Jack. Checking his wounds from where he had been beaten. And after that, the world felt like it stopped, i was getting these sudden flashbacks, i smiled at the end of it, but stopped as my body froze. and my eyes closed, and my breath stopped.

Jacks POV
I was at the hospital after being checked of my wounds. I was aloud to see Mark. he was alive. But barley. He was close to death. I wasn't sure what to expect, i sat there crying waiting for the flatline, Felix beside me hugging me tightly, rubbing my back. Bob and Wade on the other side looking torn up.
"Can i have a moment alone with Mark, please?"
Felix nodded and left the room, Bob and Wade followed.
i held Marks hand.
"Mark, i know that this might be the end of the line for you, i don't know if you can hear this. but. I want you to know how much i love you, how much i wished this could of ended another way, how much i wish i was your boyfriend, how much i wish i could grow old with you. I love you Mark Edward Fischbach."  and all of a sudden i felt my hand being squeezed tight, and i looked at his face as a tear strolled down. even though he was out cold.

Marks POV
I heard Jacks words, and therefore i knew it wasn't my time to go, i wanted to be with jack, in his arms and grow old with him like he said. I loved him. I was forcefully trying to get control of my body. And i managed too after about a minuet. I tried to open my eyes but they were heavy. i felt a tear roll down. hoping he didn't notice. and after that i squeezed Jacks hand and let him know that i was trying to wake up.
10 minuets later my eyes were lighter, i woke up gasping, and looking over to see Jack covered in bandages. I smiled at him. He looked at me and cried, hugged me.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" Were the words that slipped out of his mouth. "Yes! Yes!" i said weakly. Bob, Wade and Felix came back in and hugged Mark as we told them the news.
and after that, Mark and Jack lived were perfect.

I hope you enjoyed my first completed story. tysm for reading.