A mark in marks life

See what i did there ;)⬆️⬆️

Marks POV
It's been a day without Jack, i mean i am used to it..but he's meant to be here, safe, in my arms. Oh how i wish i told him sooner about how i felt..
Felix just arrived at my door.
*Knock Knock*
I opened and Felix came in and gave me a hug.
After an hour of talking we decided to do a vlog on all our channels (when the others get here) explaining why Jack isn't posting, and about he's been taken.
---Time skip---
Hello everybody my name is Markiplier, and i am here with Bob, Wade and Felix.
Now most of you are wondering where jack is.
*Mark starts tearing up*
Felix: Ill explain mark don't worry.
So, Jack had been missing for a day now, we fear he has been taken by a guy in the airport.
Bob: We don't want you guys to worry, the police are searching as we speak.
*Mark starts crying bad, and Wade joins him*
Wade: *Teary* We want you guys to know that, we will be going everything to find him *Sniffle* and, yeah.
Mark: *Crying* I want you guys to not worry. -

Jacks POV
I have been blindfolded, but the guys told me that they were going out for for dinner and won't be back until late. i managed to somehow get the blind fold and tape of me.
I looked down i seen a piece of plastic, i kicked it up into my hands with my feet and began to try cutting the rope.
After about 10 minuets of trying, i got mad and grunted and made a massive tear in the rope, i untied my legs and ran for the window.
Crap it's locked Jack said in his mind. He ran for the back door which was also locked. He managed to find a phone, and he knows Marks number of by heart..
I rang and rang, there was no answer, so i left a voice mail.
"Mark..It's Jack. I don't know where i am but i'm trying to escape. I want you to know that i'm safe, for now. If you are looking for me, don't. They have threatened to kill or rape me if anybody try's to save me. I have to go. Goodbye, Mark. i don't know if i will ever be able to talk to you again. also, Don't ring this number or they will find out i called you.
I put the phone down and started crying.
Oh crap. they're back..

Marks POV
I came home and looked at the house phone, i seen 6 missed calls and 1 voicemail. i listened to sound of Jacks voice and fell to the floor. At that moment Felix ran in behind me.
"What's wrong, Mark?," He said worryingly. I handed him the phone and let him listen.

Jacks POV
I seen the three guys walk in and notice me, that when my world went black after they tackled me.
i woke up to a slap, i was just in my boxers.
"I told you what happen if you tried to escape." One of them said smirking.
I was handcuffed to a head board, stuck. i couldn't move.
Two of the guys left and one guy with a mask on stayed and crawled on top of me, grinding. His fingers ran through my hair, i closed my eyes tight as his fingers ran down my chest all the way down to the waist line, where he was tracing the brim of my boxers.
He grabbed my bulge making me scream loud, and he slapped me and gagged me.
He started sucking on my neck hard, leaving hickeys (Or if you are from the UK, Love bites) He traced the brim of my boxers and tugged, exposing my member.He wrapped his hands around and pumped. I let out a large amount of moans that grew louder and louder. And he next thing i knew he was bobbing up and down, harder and faster, every time i moaned he would go harder. Faster. Stronger.
After about 10 minuets i let out my climax and he swallowed it all.
"You taste so good" He said seductively. I cried.
He managed to flip me over.
I heard him opening a tube and before i knew it he entered me, thrusting harder and harder. If hurt, so bad, all i wanted to do is scream and cry, and all i was thinking about was Mark. And how much i wanted to be in his arms, happy.

I'm so sorry this chapter was very shitty. Ahhh.