The bright lights

Jacks POV
I hurt everywhere, i feel disgusted, i'd rather kill myself than be here.. i wish i was dead. all i want is Mark.
The thoughts were running through my head.. i was going crazy.

Felix's POV
I was in hospital beside Mark, i have broken a knuckle punching a wall over Mark. I held his hand.
The monitor was slow. His heart beat was slow, it was getting slower which worried me.
"Don't you dare leave me, Mark. If you die, Jack.. what i fear is him killing himself, and me stopping youtube.. me and Marisa being torn up. Bob and Wade getting torn apart."
i held his hand and i felt a squeeze.

Marks POV
Although i was out cold, i heard Felix's words. it wasn't my time to go. I knew it. With a heavy mind i was in my body, trying to open my eyes, but then being way too heavy too, after a while i managed to squeeze Felix's hand, forcefully trying to open my eyes. And i squeezed them again.
"Mark? Come on Mark. Your not leaving me yet." He said.
And i finally opened my eyes in pain, the first thing i seen was bright lights, i couldn't hear anything. Felix's voice was getting less muffled, and more clear. Until i looked over and smiled.
Bob and Wade walked in with a doctor, the doctor explained that what i did was dangerous and i was very lucky to he alive.
in a way i was happy i was alive. but i still wanted to die..
i haven't eaten in 8 days..
i haven't slept properly in 8 days..
he's been gone for 8 days..
"Why?" I said.
"Why what?" Felix added
"Why save me? i deserve to die"
Felix ignored me and left the room.
"Mark, stop. we are done worrying about you." Bob said
i ignored him.
they all left the room. it was late, but i wasn't planning on sleeping.