The Blur

Marks POV
Jacks been gone for 10 minuets now, so i decided to go to the bathroom and check if he's alright.
I went to open the bathroom door but i couldn't, i went and told the airport security.
When the security managed to open the door, they seen blood on the floor, and a phone, it was Jacks phone
"Crap!" i yelled
Security: What's wrong, Sir?
"This is my friends phone, and there's blood on the floor, maybe he was taken?"
Security: I did see a man with green hair come in here with another man following him.
"Green hair? yes that's Jack!"
Security: We will call the police immediately.
The police arrived and asked me questions about what Jack looked like, and if i had any clue to where he would be at all. Obviously i replied with a no since he doesn't live around here. They took me to the police station where i made a statement, and i went home and made a group chat, i made it with Jacks family, Bob, Wade, Felix, and their girlfriends and a couple of other jacks friends.
M: Guys! Jacks been kidnapped, at the airport he was reported missing and the police are on the look, i though i would let you guys know.
F: What?! i'm coming to your house
M: Alright
B: I'm coming to los angles to help you Mark.
W: Same here.
M: Okay thank you guys, i don't know what to do, i've been crying for hours
Jacks Mother: I'm coming down with Wade and Bob, the police have contacted us.
M: Okay, i feel like it's my fault.. If i would've gone home earlier..
B: It's not your fault Mark! We will be in Los Angles by Saturday (Two days) Alright?
M: Alright.

Jacks POV
I woke up with pain in my head, i tried i hold my head but i couldn't move, i was tied in a chair, i tried to speak but there was tape around my mouth.
Panicking i desperately tried to escape.
When the door opened and three people walked inside.
The room was dark with one light in the middle, there were no other signs of light apart from when the door opened.
I recognised one of the men, he was from the airport.
Guy 1: Hello Hello! Sean.
he said rippling the tape of his mouth.
G2: I bet your wondering where you are.
"Who are you?! Let me go!"
G1: Now now. Let's not get angry.
G3: Now, here are some rules. You try and escape? We will hurt you. Or even rape you.
"Markkkkk!!!!" i yelled.
G1: I'm afraid you will never see "Mark" or should i say "Crush" again.
"How the fuck do you know that i liked him."
G2: All you need to know is that you belong to us. Now shut up.

The next few chapters will get smutty. Don't worry ;)