A bad Decision

is it my fault that jack got taken? do i even deserve to live? what the fuck am i doing to myself. Mark said to himself, he began crying, he checked the time, it was 7:22PM and Wade, Bob and Felix would be here by 7:45.
I decided to go to a bar, i ordered a big bottle of vodka. Then suddenly i got a text from Felix.
F: Mark where the fuck are you?!
I ignored him, when Bob rang me.
B: Mark?
M: What.
F: WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU.
M: Somewhere.
W: Mark. Please.
I hang up.
I looked at my phone i had 7 missed calls of Felix. 2 from wade, 5 from Bob.
Felix rang me again and i answered.
M: What!
F: Mark please, where are you.
M: i'm at a bar.
F: MARK YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO DRINK!! YOUR CONDITION.
M: I don't care Felix.
B: Have you had any alcohol?
M: Not yet, just opened a double strong vodka though.
W: What bar are you at Mark?
M: I'm not telling you.
F: MARKKK.
M: Okay, Okay. i'm at *Insert a bar*
F: We are coming. DON'T. DRINK. ANYTHING.
I hang up.
Fuck it. Fuck it all. Fuck my life.
Mark said out loud and chugged a quarter of a vodka bottle, and at that point Felix burst through the door and dragged me out while bob and wade took the vodka bottle of me.
I struggled as Felix was trying to hold me down, grunting as i broke free, snatched the bottle and made a run for it. I chugged half the bottle while
running and hid in an alleyway.
in 5 minuets i finished the vodka bottle,  i stood up and collapsed, and then Felix ran down the alleyway screaming my name, and wade was tapping my cheek as i was loosing conciseness, and Felix broke down on the floor crying while Bob was phoning the ambulance.
"MARK!! MARKK!!" Wade was screaming muffled. The world was beginning to go blurry. and i seen Felix pounding the wall while wade ran up to calm him down. While bob was on the phone doing what the emergency services told him too. and the world went black.

Sowy it's short guys. What will happen to Mark? Will he live? What will happen to Jack? Next chapter up soon.