Chapter Five

Theos was met by spreaded aurburn hair with silver eyed goddess. "Good morning Arty." as he kissed her on the forehead as she smiled at him "Morning Theos dear." she said while rubbing her eyes. 'Wait what dear??!!' she screamed internally he said "You know I can read minds, right?" she shook her head "Well get up I'm cooking." she nodded and got up.

Artemis went out her cabin and went to the table Theos kissed her on the lips which made the hunters whistled. He laughed while Artemis blushed furiously. Theos started to prepare the table and left each of the hunters food in one big plate.

They started to eat the food was surprisingly good. As breakfast was over they started training. Hermes then came, he bowed to Theos and let him rise "Lord Theos and Lady Artemis you are to go to Camp Half Blood with the hunters." they nodded and he disappeared "All hunters pack up we are going to CHB." they whined but did what was told to them.

They were all packed they hate walking to camp then back again "Come on if you don't want to walk I can take us all their in an instant." they went from sad to happy. Theos opened a vortex and one by one they went in. The vortext led to Camp Half Blood. Chiron the camp director who is a centaur talked about the camp. The hunters then went to their cabins as Artemis'. Well Theos created his next to the hunters' which where Artemis and Theos will be living for a while.

They were unpacking until they blowed a horn for capture the flag. It was camp filled with
+100 people Vs. 26 plus Theos on the hunters side.
One hunter= 3 man
Theos= unknown.
(I wonder who'll win? *sarcasm)

"3, 2, 1, GO!!" Chiron shouted as the game began. Artemis was watching her side she knows the out come of the game. She didn't need to worry about her hunters nor Theos she trust them.

Theos was walking toward the campers flag undetected. He sees the hunters looking at him as they smiled to him which he grinned creepily. He dodge and dodge the campers to not waste anytime. He was at the flag perimeter. '1...6...12...27' he counted at last he stepped out. The campers was on their battle stance. In a blink of an eye they were all unconscious. Theos walked to the flag and grabbed it he signaled the hunters to retreat, which they did walking to Artemis the campers were shocked 'Where was he?!' they all thought. Artemis smirked Theos looked at her and smiled. He gave the flag to Chiron. 'You know you are forbidden to play right? Your a 2nd generation primordial for Hades sake.' she talked to him telepathically. He just smiled and whispered "Where's the fun on that I'm 2nd not 1st." as he kissed her on the cheek. All the campers wide shocked that Artemis the man hating goddess was kissed. But the hunters reactions was squeals of joy. Artemis blushed and tried to punch him but failed as he simply chuckled.

"I'm going to my cabin now." Theos said and Artemis followed him to their cabin. When Theos and Artemis was inside he was changing but Artemis was used to it. "Hey Theos." she said "Hmm." Artemis was now in a thoughtful look. "Can I call you your original name?" she said he looked at her. Theos walked to Artemis. She wasn't paying attention when she noticed that Theos was half naked. He was wearing his pants only, revealing a well toned 8 pack. She blushed like mad. "You can call me anything you want, as long as its not embarrassing that is." she looked away "Ok but please put your shirt on, P-Perseus." he looked at him self and put his shirt on.

"And don't call me Perseus." she looked down. Theos put her head up "Call me Percy." as he kissed her. Artemis smiled it was night and they were doing a camp song tonight.

Theos asked Chiron for a guitar. Chiron gave him one, he sat down next to Artemis and started to sing '365 days' Artemis layed on his shoulder while she was singing along. Some hunters and campers recognize the song and joined him to. Everyone was enjoying each others company before the war happens.