Chapter Eleven

Before the battle began everyone sorrounded the arena. The campers are all betting who will win or lose. All of the campers betted on Luke winning and the hunters for Theos. They all bet 5 drachmas each so...

125 campers= 625 drachmas if they lose

27 hunters+Artemis & Thea=145 drachmas if they lose

Luke was in red team and Theos silver team. Luke have a bronze sword and armor with small hunting knives. While Theos have practically nothing. "Afraid?" Luke asked, he shook his head in disagreement. "I simply don't like carrying items in fake battles." Luke raised an eyebrow in confusion. Then as they were to begin a huge flash of light appeared, revealing the gods. The campers were mixed in emotions such as curiousity, shock, confusion. The gods snap their fingers and chairs appeared for all of the while Zues stand up.

"Please will the competitors step to the arena." as Theos and Luke went inside the arena. "This match will be a no-killing battle. Both can use their powers in any way. Summons, stabbing, and scratching is available."

The competitors nodded and started their stances. Luke chose a defensive stance while Theos is relaxed. 'Heh think you can beat me no way in hell man.' Luke thought.

Luke then ran forward and stab him, but Theos merely moved an inch or two. Luke then throwed 3 hunting knives as Theos catched it. The crowd stared in awe for how Luke is getting beaten. Luke strategiesed 'Let's see I can make a fake attack then jump up and throw 2 hunting knives for both shoulder.'

Luke smirked at his plan, while Theos was only neutral. Luke made his stance and ran toward him, made his fake attack jumped backward and throwed 2 hunting knives in which only one scratch his right cheek. Theos smiled he hadn't had much fun for a while as then he sommuned a black-silver wolf. "First stance my friend." as the wolf nodded. The wolf looked at Luke and growled, it launches toward him and scratched his right cheek too. Luke winced at the pain it's not everyday you get scratch by a sommuned wolf.

Luke touched the scratch but it didn't heal like Theos, and it stings if touched. "The pain will not go away and the scratch will not heal until I say so." Theos said in a calm voice. "My friend Alpha here is a loyal yet dangerous wolf of mine he is the Lord of all Wolves." he knelt down to it "Please lend me your power my old friend." he said as the wolf jumped and turned into a (surprisingly) silver sword with black menacing aura.

Ares looked at the sword as he too wanted it. Even Artemis was checking it out. Theos walked forward to Luke. He put his sword onto his neck "Yield?" he asked. "I, Luke Castelan, Son of Hermes, my first lost in sword fighting, yield to..." Theos noticed he never knew "Where you here when I introduced my self?" Theos asked "I was in a mini quest so, no." Luke answered "Well I'm Theos, current God of Creation." Luke bowed "Oh my gods, sorry, I swear if one of you bowed I will literally kill Kronos right now!" everyone bowed. "Wait! Seriously? You want me to kill him?" they nodded while he just burst out laughing. Theos snapped his fingers as Luke's scratches disappeared.

Theos turned his attention to Luke. "Nice match my friend." Luke nodded "I never thought I can battle the God of Creation." Theos smiled at the compliment "Oh sorry to break it to you I..." then the wolf spoke which everyone was shocked at "My master only used .01% of his lowest power." as it quickly disappeared. They all looked at him as Theos scratched his head in embarrassment. "Whoops?" was his smart answer.

Then the hunters plus Theos' family looked at the campers. Artemis spoke up first "Pay up!" as she and the hunters made a hand movement saying 'Give me your money'. The campers groaned in annoyance yet gave them their 5 drachmas. So Artemis and Thea and her hunters each had 22 drachmas each.

Luke asked Theos "Do you have anyone special to you in the crowd?" Theos nodded "Who?" Luke asked curiously "Artemis and my daughter Thea." he said bluntly. "Wait, seriously?!" Theos chuckled and gave a small nod. "Damn, who knew someone can marry a millennia maiden goddess. You have my praise man." as he left to go to his cabin as his brothers followed. Theos walked toward the hunters. "You know I could have just gave you more drachmas." the hunters looked at him "I know I just love to see their faces when their champion loses." Artemis said as the others nodded.

As the family were walking toward the hunters cabin Theos asked the girls "Who wants to buy new clothes in the mortal city?" all of the hunters hands raised "I guess we are going out tomorrow." as they all cheered "You guys will get clothes while I'll get an empty wallet." he sighed as they all laughed. "That's the responsibility for marrying a god with an all girls hunt." Artemis commented as the hunters chuckled and leaving Theos to only sighed and kiss Artemis on the cheek, and the others whistling and squealing. 'I'll be having an endless debt if I was a normal human being right now.' he thought with a final sigh and quickly smiled again.