ONE AS A FAMILY AGAIN

The godly world was devastated, but no one was more devastated than Artemis, not only did he fade, she lost her true love. Thea comforted her mother anytime she cries of the memory. No matter how much they tried to forget... they just can't.

For months The Hunt, Thea, Apollo, and Leto had to comfort her. Artemis was never the same after his... disappearance. Artemis lock herself away, tries to injure herself, and mostly she attempted suicide. That's why someone needs to be with her, without her bow and arrows, and her dagger set.

After years and years they waited. Thea had grown she was now beautiful like her mother. She is an excellent fighter, athlete, student and daughter. She behaves properly, always funny (like her father😢), and of course a leader role for every demigods and minor gods.

Artemis looked at the necklace Theos was supposed to give to her and Thea. It was the only thing that kept her going, it kept her from fading. Artemis started to cry at the memories her family had, even if it was a short amount, it was all valuable to her.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

Millennias after

Thea and her family was celebrating her birthday. She received tons of grand gifts, and some are love letters. Peace was finally reached, after the... incident. Her family took pictures, teased each other, sang songs, over all having a grand time.

Until a hooded figure appeared. The family stopped, he radiated strong aura. Thea's family all prepared for a fight. One step and in speed faster than light, he appeared infront of Thea. Thea's eye widened. She attacked. But instead the man hugged her, and jumped back.

The man put up his hands. "Who are you?!" Artemis demanded, the man chuckled "I never thought you would forget me," he said, I and my family was confused "I thought you would never forget me... dear." Artemis was shocked. She started to cry, slowly approaching to the man, she reached his hood and removed it there she saw her husband. "Theos." she said kissing him immediately. Thea and the others were silent. One by one they all started to cry and run to him, greeting, hugging, cheering, for him. One stayed back.

"Thea." Theos said pushing through the crowd. He extended his hands "Come and give you long lost daddy a great big hug." he goofly said. Crying she run to her father and lunged at him not letting go. At the same affection Theos hugged her tightly. Artemis came and the family started to come again as on. "Let's start over as one big gigantic," looking to the other members "family..." he trailed off thinking "again."