Chapter Fourteen

A little chat with Theos.

Me: *Cowering behind my blanky* H-h-hi a-a-au-author
he-here.

Theos: THERE YOU ARE!

Me: Hieeeeee

Theos:  HOW DARE YOU PUT ARTEMIS' LIFE IN DANGER!!!

Me: Uhhhhh... sorry?

Theos: SORRY?!  THATS IT?!! YOU, IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT IF MY WIFES LIFE IS IN DANGER BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPEND!!!

Artemis: Don't worry Theos I'm fine, see.

*Theos hugs Artemis and cry*

*Artemis comforting him*

*Theos glared at author, shriek in fear*

Me: W-well le-lets get th-this
sto-story go-going.

Theos: Anything happens to her you are dead. *Calmly yet frightening voice*

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

"KRONOS!"

That got everyone's attention. The monsters stopped fighting so did the campers and hunters. They all looked confused, scared, and shocked by the sudden outburst. One name registered in the campers and hunters minds 'Theos'. The monsters were all confused on who said that.

In one of the rooms Artemis was unconscious, but knew something she heard Theos' voice. Artemis then dreamt something she didn't want to happen.

Dream

Theos was barley able to stand in his own feet in the open. Kronos was gone/faded but something was wrong... Theos was also fading.

End of Dream

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

Theos was now standing infront of Kronos his eyes held anger, pain, and sadness. "You, took many lives,  killed the innocent, hurt my love ones, this type of action I can never forgive. Kronos..." Theos said calmly yet deadly "I can stand you hurting me but hurting my beloved wife, Artemis, I will not stand still." Theos finished.

Theos' body glowed in black, silver, gold, and red. His features and clothing style changed. Theos had now golden hair, and scarlet eyes. He wore white hood, black with chain design shirt, white pants, (remove the handcuffs and replace it with a) bloody red, midnight black, shining silver sword was held in his right arm.

 He wore white hood, black with chain design shirt, white pants, (remove the handcuffs and replace it with a) bloody red, midnight black, shining silver sword was held in his right arm

"Primordial form, last form"

Theos looked rather calm, he stared at the ground for a minute and looked back up to Kronos "You should be honored," Theos started "I never used this form, so your the first." but a massive amount of power like this being used, Theos knew the consequences. "I don't have much time to use this form so I'll end it," trailing of.

Theos stepped forward in the speed of faster than light, he appeared in Kronos. Theos raised his sword and sliced Kronos, making him fade, so that he will never come back.

Theos then removed his form and returned back to his normal form. He coughed up his color of blood. Slowly he too was fading, this was the consequence for using that power. Theos then heard the retreats of the monsters and giants shouting to each other saying "Kronos has fallen, retreat we can not win this war without our master/king." the monster said.

Rustling in the woods Theos heard. Out in the open he saw someone he wanted to see before he left, Theos saw the one he loved and cherished the most... It was his wife, "Artemis."