Chapter Six

Last night everyone was carefree now the hunters and Artemis were training campers like crazy if any attacks come.

Well for Theos who was carefree, he was scouting the camp perimeter because Artemis says so. Until he heard a scream, he ran to where it came from. It may be away from camp but he had to know what's happening.

He ran and ran until he noticed a girl was surrounded by 1 man in each side. He was furious, but he hid on a tree to observe what's happening. "Come on girly, let's have some fun." one of them said to her. "Yeah don't worry." another one said. Now Theos was mad, he jumped out, beat the hell out of them and walked to the girl. "Are you ok?" she looked up to him. She started crying, the only thing he can think of was to hug her so he did. "Shhh it's alright I won't hurt you, I swear." she nodded and a trident appeared on her shoulder. 'I guess Poseidon claimed her.' she fell asleep in his hug. Theos carried her to camp and talked to Chiron about her. Theos carried her to Poseidon cabin and waited for her to wake up.

The girl finally woke up but her eyes were closed. Theos walked up to her and noticed her eyes were closed. "Hi, do you remember me?" she nodded "Ok then, why is your eyes closed?" she answered "My eyes are weird that's why they bully me. If I open my eyes to you you'll just bully me anyway." he was shocked "Don't worry my eyes are weird to." she had a feeling she can trust him, she slowly opened her eyes. It reveal a silver mixed with green, black, and white. 'It's like Artemis and mine.' he thought. "See you're looking at me strange." he shook his head. "Look at mine, it looks like the whole galaxy I got it from my father." she nodded.

The girl has black mixed with brown hair and light tanned skin. 'She looks like Artemis and I.' as Artemis walked in. "Ok, Theos I want a whole explaination." she asked. "Well I was guarding the camp perimeter and heard a scream from her. I saw man surrounding her and beated them half to death their near the road so someone can take them to a hospital and don't worry I didn't kill them but I would have enjoyed it." she nodded as it was something natural. Artemis examined her she looked surprised 'From eyes to hair color it looks like Percy and I.' little did she know Theos was reading her mind. "I know right it looks like a combination mini us." she glared at him for reading her mind. "Do you know privacy, Percy?" he shook his head as Artemis face palmed.

Theos forgot and asked "I forgot to ask. What's your name?" she looked sad at that question. "Ever since I was born I... I never had a name." they both looked at each other.

'What should we name her?'
'I don't know why are you asking me Percy.'
'Well...'
'Well?'
'Well your a... You know... Girl.'
'Really Percy nice excuse.'
'What?! I'm bad at naming.'
'Of course... How about we ask Poseidon later to know what he wants to name his own daughter.'

He nodded in the idea. "Um we'll ask your real father your name and we'll tell you, ok?" the girl nodded. "Artemis go to Olympus and asking for Poseidon." she nodded "And if he doesn't want to come tell him I called for him." he said in a serious tone. Artemis then went out and teleported to Olympus.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
!!PLS READ IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!

HI GUYS I'M HERE TO TELL YOU TO VOTE FROM 1-3 IN COMMENTS FOR ME TO KNOW IF I CONTINUE OR DISCONTINUE THE BOOK SORRY FOR THE WAIT. PLS. LET ME KNOW. I WILL TAKE 10 VOTES. IF I GET ONES I'LL DISCONTINUE IF TWOS AND THREES I'LL CONTINUE!! COMMENT YOUR VOTE!!!
Enjoy reading!!!!🤓😁😄😊