Chapter Nine

*Planet Chaos*

Theos was packing up items for Artemis, Thea, Apollo, Zeus and his wife Hera, Chaos, and him. All of them were going to the beach for a family outing. He checked their items one last time and smiled. He brought towels, sun screen, weapons, and Apollo's Sun glasses.

Apollo parked the car infront of the palace. Theos went out and gave him his sun glasses which was modified in Planet Chaos. Apollo put the bags in the trunk. He teased Theos "So did you do it?" Theos flushed red, but a certain goddess heard her husband and brothers little conversation. "What it are you talking about brother?" there they saw a pissed Artemis "Umm nothing little sis." he said obviously scared. "First I'm older and second I have a husband and one child. Apollo the war is coming up and I can't be pregnant, if that happens, the baby will die and Theos, Thea and I don't want that to happen to the baby." she said sadly, now Apollo was regretting what he said. Yet they didn't talked about it and moved on, to lighten the mood around them.

When everyone was there they all got in and Apollo started to drive. In the inside Chaos was sleeping, Zeus and Hera was looking at some magazines, Apollo was listening to pop music, and Theos and Artemis was playing with Thea.

After an hour of driving they finally arrived at the beach. It was like the beach in Earth but this one is more grand and majestic and less polluted. Thea being a kid and Apollo being childish of course ran out to the water, the family chuckled at the duo's behavior.

They followed the two and prepared the beach sheets and umbrellas. The ones who are in the water was Hera, Theos, Thea and Apollo the others stayed on the shore near them.

Apollo now have a tan as well as Hera and Thea. Theos' was skin never changed it was still lightly tanned color. The family enjoyed being with each other even Artemis was glad that Apollo was there.

"Hey lil sis is it time to eat, I'm starving." he whined like a child, she looked at him pissed "No it's in a couple of minutes Apollo and I am older!" he backed away and Artemis went back to what she was doing.

Theos got out the water and put on his clothes to prepare lunch for his family. He went to the grill and cooked. Artemis lend a hand which he happily accepted. Thea then joined them, she said she wants to try it and did. The others looked at the new family arguing, teasing, and laughing like there is no end.

When lunch came, Apollo was the first one on the table his eyes where fixed on the food, the others then joined him on the table. Theos, Thea and Artemis put down the food on the table. Quickly, Apollo put food on his plate as well as the others they took a bite and everyone was amazed by how good it is. "I felt the same way when I ate Theos' food." Chaos and Artemis said as they looked at each other and laughed quitely. "It's not that good." Theos said blushing, embarrassed. They all shook their head in disagreement "It's not just good it is amazing." everyone said in the same time and continued to eat.

The day was done everyone was packing they all went home. Chaos went to his mansion, Zeus and Hera went to their palace in Earth as well as Apollo, and of course Theos and his family stayed inside their new home, Planet Chaos' grand castle. Chaos stopped being God of All and gave the title to Theos but everyone was still loyal to Chaos for he was the one that created them.

Theos snuck out the castle without anybody knowing, then put his disguise on. Theos then left and bought some toys and items for Artemis and Thea. When he stumbled upon a store he looked at three similar lockets and decided to buy it.

Theos arrived at the castle only to be greeted by a fist on the face which he blocked "Where were you." it didn't sound like a question to him it was a demand "Oh you know outside because I bought some things for you and Thea." Artemis accepted the excuse and didn't dig any further of it, she called Thea and Theos was immediately got hugged.

Theos brought out the things he bought, except for the lockets, he was thinking of giving it to them on Thea's birthday which was 2 months from now. When Theos found Thea and he introduced her to Artemis and claimed her as their daughter she said her birthday was on October 15, she didn't know how she knows this information. Today was August 27 her birthday is in 2 months.

Thea changed when they found her, she was quite and shy now she is all cheerful. 'I hope I don't die in the war so do Artemis I don't want that to happened. I will commit suicide if she does.' his hands gripped. Artemis smacked him head "I can hear you loud and clear like an open book." she said "Don't tell anyone." she nodded and kissed him and whispered "I won't and you won't, got it, as long as we're together. From elysium to the underworld no one can break us, and tear us apart." they promised to each other. Then they put all their attention to Thea who was really busy opening Theos' gifts.