25- us, together

I didn't open this app for 3 days :(
~~~

Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin.

Park Jimin for Jungkook,  no way he'll call him Kim,  he will never be Kim,  it doesn't suit him.

"Jimin,  Jimin... " Jungkook tested the name,  it was sweet,  the way his name sound coming from Jungkook's tongue,  older boy liked the way Jimin blush when he called for him,  or when he hit him,  not too hard when Jungkook call him Jiminnie,  just to tease the younger.

He waited on their usual place, alley two blocks away from Jungkook's apartment where that nice lady is making delicious meals so it always smells nice,  Jungkook made a mental note to visit her one day.

Jungkook would lean on the wall staring up at the stars,  when Jimin would be late sometimes he even count them, so time can go faster,  so he can hold the fluffy boy in his arms sooner.

He's at 85 star,  he wasn't sure but he think he counted the last one twice, stars are confusing,  when he came at 90 he heard something,  or someone,  boy quickly looked around in panic because that person was running to his direction,  really fast.

Oh.

Even if it was dark and that person was still too far away for Jungkook to see it clearly he still knew it was Jimin,  because he can recognize that sobs everywhere,  with getting to know Jimin he memorized his sobs and crying because that was what Jimin was doing,  even when he was happy he would cry and Jungkook would get so concerned and he would panicked slightly hugging younger boy really tight whispering sweet things and kissing him all over his face,  but Jimin would just shake his head telling him how he's actually happy and these are happy tears.

Deep inside Jungkook never believed him,  and at the end he was right.

"Jeon Jungkook! " high pitched scream woke him up from his dreamland and brought him back into cold  dark alley with Jimin in front of him.

"Jimin? " raven boy whispered eyed the smaller shaking boy,  his shirt was upside down and his pants didn't match the shirt,  Jimin was always well dressed,  his hair looked too messy and his hands and legs are shaking,  tears constantly falling down while he tried to wipe them off with his sleeve.

"Hug me you idiot,  why are you just staring at me! " Jimin screamed again and older boy didn't think he just pulled the boy closer and hugged him playing with his hair and kissing his temple. "Tell me what's wrong Minnie. " he whispered really scared of Jimin's answer.

"Home. " the blonde whispered as he gripped on Jungkook's leather jacket tighter. "Take me home,  Jungkook. "

Jungkook didn't need to be super smart to realize it's something Taehyung did,  or say.  It was always Taehyung.

But he remember Jimin being happy and cheerful around his...husband. Was Jimin just acting?

Or did he really fall in love with Jungkook? How can anyone fall for him?

He wasn't that great.

He wasn't sweet.

Or caring and good looking.

He didn't have a job or great relationship with his parents.

There is nothing good about Jungkook.

But again he got lucky and sweet,  sweet Jimin decided to give him a chance.

And Jeon was grateful for that.

...                      ...

Jimin gulped holding the cup of hot chocolate in his cold hands,  he was thankful Jungkook offered him to make one because his hands were really cold and tj is beat way to warm them up.

"Okay, can you talk now? " taller boy pull the blanket up covering most of Jimin's body.  He looked cute.

"I will never be ready to talk about it,  especially with you. "

"Shh,  stop crying and talk to me when you can, I will be here. "

Jimin blinked, few tears falling down on a cup and he giggled softly.  "Can you wait a little longer ?" He looked up meeting big curious eyes staring back at him.  "I just... Can I take a shower after I get warm?  I know I ask too much but.. Please. "
The atmosphere was calm,  it was quiet.  Jungkook even turn off his music that was always blasting from his tv. Everything for Jimin.

"Can you sleep here? "

"Can I please take a shower? " younger boy repeated again obviously ignoring Jungkook's question.

Few minutes after Jungkook nods and Jimin made his way to take some of Jungkook's clothes before running to bathroom older boy was alone sitting on his bed,  tapping with his right foot nervously while trying to think of any reason for Jimin's behaviour.   He probably had another fight with Taehyung. Nothing new.

But it was different this time,  younger boy didn't let older male to touch him in any other way that the hug they shared. He couldn't look Jungkook in the eyes,  he didn't smile,  it wasn't a same Jimin.

~~~

"Kookie? "

"Mhhm? "

"Jungkook? "

"Yes? "

"Are you awake, I wanna talk. "

Jeon sat up and rubbed his eyes quickly looking up at Jimin,  how long did he even take a shower?   Jungkook was asleep and it was really quiet,  you can't even hear cars or drunk people outside. "Jimin. " he reach for him taking his wrist gently and pulling him on his lap. 

It all started with one name.

"Taehyung... " Jimin started.  "He uhm.. " it was harder then he thought,  to actually say it,  the word is disgusting too and the fact his husband did it made things worst. "I didn't want to,  have sex with him. "

And in that moment Jungkook's mind was rushing in past,  Taehyung.. did he really...?

"I told him no,  not once but at least ten times."

Taehyung pulling Jimin closer till their bodies almost become one,  he pulled him for a rough kiss,  bitting on his husbands lips.

"He didn't listen, he was hurting me. "

Jimin screamed in fear when Taehyung pushed him down on bed hovering over crying boy. No matter how much he begged it didn't make Taehyung to stop taking Jimin's shirt off and unbuttoning his jeans off.

"Suddenly he was so stronger then me,  I felt weak and pathetic,  his hand's were in my pants even before I can do anything. "

When all clothes was off he licked his lips staring at beautiful body of Park Jimin. "Mhhm,  you're so beautiful,  gonna wreck you with pleasure. "

"I never screamed so much in mylife,  he used to give me pleasure you know,  but this,  his rough and careless side, his fast thrusts,  I can still feel the pain."

Taehyung even hit Jimin once so younger boy can calm down and let Taehyung spread his legs without a problem.

"He lasted longer then I thought,  he bite me,  scratch me,  lick me,  and he talked really dirty. "

"Fuck baby, so tight for me. " he was screaming as he held Jimin's hips roughly,  bed was moving like it will break any second.

"He was an animal,  the look in his eyes,  his movements and voice. I had enough. "

"I'm gonna come,  Jimin be a good boy and come with me. " Taehyung lean down to kiss-

"Kookie?" Jimin blinked,  he tried to look at Jungkook's eyes but they were empty. "Great,  you must think I'm dirty and used.  ."

"Jimin,  you're mine.  And I love you. " older boy cupped Jimin's soft face. "You're staying with me. "

~~~~