29- good to see you again

I kinda have no idea what I'm gonna write. But let's add even more angst.  :)

Next time Jungkook saw Jimin was maybe after one year  or even two years? Who even count (Jimin)  and Jungkook can say older boy changed a lot, everything about him,  even his eyes,  they're not warm as before, not so alive too,  it's like somethi...

Next time Jungkook saw Jimin was maybe after one year  or even two years? Who even count (Jimin)  and Jungkook can say older boy changed a lot, everything about him,  even his eyes,  they're not warm as before, not so alive too,  it's like something or someone sucked life from them,  his eyes are dead now.

He doesn't know is it destiny or does Jimin know where Jungkook's works. He went from volunteering to going on a course's to finally getting a job, he always loved kids and with this job he can do something to make them feel better,  laugh,  be happy.

"Hoseok. " the blonde whispered when Jungkook raised his eyebrows at him. That mouthy idiot.

He let the blonde stay till his shift is off (even he likes to stay until all kids are asleep) without any word,  because what can you say to man you used to love that much so he can just leave without a word and took your heart with him so,  so selfishly.

So he sat down on the edge of the bed of already half asleep boy (that was his favourite kid here and everyone knew that) going trough books deciding which one he should read tonight.

Little nosy kids were around him,  laughing, some of them were already asleep,  two of them are even fighting but Jungkook only got Jimin on his mind and in corner of his eye,  the way he giggle at little argument two boys are having,  the way he sits politely at the edge of the bed while playing with his fingers,  just one of habits Jungkook loved,  and the way he would pretend to fix his hair so he can steal a glance at Jungkook,  he see it all but have no idea how to feel about it,  after all these years.

Joon tugged on Jungkook's shirt with a whine,  fuck he stopped reading,  glancing down at the boy he can't but notice how much he looked like Jimin,  looked and act,  it was crazy. 

Hour and ten minutes after and eight sleeping baby's (how Jungkook likes to call them) it was time to go,  acting like the room is really dirty black haired male tried to stay here as long as possible cleaning already too clean floor you can literally eat from him.

Jimin noticed that so he stand up slowly making his way to Jungkook taking some random toy from bed and placing it with others, being really close to older male.

"That's Mimi's. "

"Hm? "

"Little squirrel, it's Mimi's favorite toy,  basically her best friend. " taller boy said as he collect his courage to look at Jimin. His hair was ashy blonde now, he looked more serious. "Give it back to her. "

"Are you saying I stole little girls plushy? " he half shouted before going back,  putting the squirrel next to little girl.

It took another 20 minutes for Jungkook to 'clean' the room and face Jimin who waited patiently for him. Just like Jungkook did when other male left.

When black haired boy walked past him Jimin noticed he's even more muscular,  his piercings are gone and his working clothes are totally hiding all of his tattoos that Jimin knows very well,  he can easily say Jeon grew up. 

His brain was a mess,  he had no idea what to say,  how to even start conversation since it was really awkward,  no,  Jungkook is making it awkward,  damn.
He followed after him trying to catch his fast steps. Hospital is almost empty and it was really quiet,  white walls making it all even more depressive,  Jungkook closed the doors in front of Jimin's face leaving him alone,  karma really is a bitch but this lasts only few minutes because Jungkook came out with his casual clothes and his bag.

"Can we talk? " just simple three words but for Jimin it was hard to say it,  it came out as a whisper, but he felt proud he didn't stutter.

After saying goodbye to last nurse he saw and opening big glass doors for Jimin to walk outside first he just nods.

"You drive? " gray car with dark glass wasn't really impressive but Jimin was proud,  because at least one of them is doing better in life.

"Jimin we can talk now,  it's late so make it quick. "

Cold,  air outside was cold and so are taller male's words, he know he doesn't deserve anything after he left but this is Jeon Jungkook,  bad boy with big heart and even bigger dreams,  long time ago he used to love Jimin too.

"It's cold. " younger boy comments. "Can we go to your place,  it's cute you still live in your apartment,  it brings lot of memories. "

"You can't go there with me. "

"But.. " automatically he pouts knowing how much Jungkook was weak for that, except he's not even looking at him so what's the point.  "I won't stay long, I don't wanna bother you. "

Jeon sigh loudly leaning on his car,  he was confused,  really, really confused with Jimin but again he didn't mind he's here,  not at all. "I have something to tell you. "

"I do too,  you go first. " blonde said with a smile.

"Jimin.. " God this was hard.

"Yes Jeon Jungkook?  What is it? "

"I don't live alone. "

Oh.

"That's fine,  I mean we can meet.. " smaller boy hides his hands in his sleeves nervously.

"That's not all.  I'm gonna be a father soon. In less then 3 months. " they both swallowed and just one of them looked down.  "What do you have to tell me? "

"Congratulations Jungkook. " even Jimin tried so hard to be happy,  he did but he's terribly selfish,  I guess that was the reason why Jungkook looked so beautiful,  serious,  grown up. "It's nothing actually,  not that important. " taking a step back and smiling weakly Jimin cleared his throat.

"Tell me. "

I guess he'll say it before he leave.

"Taehyung left me. "

~~~~

Ily :(

B
Y
E

BYE