28- it would be easier if you just stabbed me

And that was the last time Jungkook ever heard from Jimin.

The day he left his apartment without looking back it made Jungkook think Jimin planned that for a long time , to leave him alone.

"I wish I never left prison." he sigh and sat down on the couch, he didn't turn the lights on, he didn't clean up for days, he didn't turn on tv too, Jungkook didn't even care how cold it is, that's why he's drinking so he don't feel anymore.

Jimin's blanket how Jungkook call it was on the same side of couch when he left, all stuff Jimin ever bring in his apartment are here, he didn't took anything and Jungkook didn't moved them at all.

Jungkook tried to call him, of course he changed the number, there was a time the boy thought his mother probably killed Jimin but that changed when he saw him for the first time after 4 months.

Maybe it was on purpose, no it was definitely on purpose.

The day Jungkook was finally free man again, he stayed out of trouble, he even volunteer at the Children's hospital, Jungkook make a friend there, the boy who had a smile on his face and giggle a lot, Joon had small hands and big heart, he would follow Jungkook and visit other patients with him, telling them it will all be okay, even he wasn't okay himself, the boy with 14 years learned Jungkook about life more then the man learned,  knew or will ever know.

Maybe Jimin helped him in one way.

"Yeah, thank you. " Jungkook smiled politely at his lawyer who patted him on his back wishing him good life in future.

You see, he never even turned around to see did his parents or friends came, okay one 'friend' came even Jungkook didn't want to see him here or even talk to him, but Jung Hoseok came anyway.

So Jungkook and Hoseok were friends without even communicating, raven haired boy would walk into Hoseok's working place , sat down on the bar and look up at older boy with his tired, puffy eyes and Hoseok would smile before making him Jack Daniel's with cola and lot of ice.
Jungkook was thankful he didn't asked anything, ever.

Okay, maybe Hoseok took drunk Jungkok home few times, but they didn't talk there.

So it all happen in a moment, after four months they eyes met. Jungkook bowed down to judges and his lawyer, after picking up his stuff from the desk with a smile he turn around, first time after a year or so he was breathing with his lungs, nothing was suffocating him.

He saw how Hoseok was smiling at him, maybe even screaming but Jungkook couldn't hear or breath, fuck he finally was breathing with full lounges and then Park Jimin happened, again.

He was standing in the last row, wearing a nice suit (Jungkook never saw Jimin in a suit and he looked good, really good, out of thia universe good.) his honey blonde hair is gone and it's black now, his hair is shorter and it looked healthier too. His skin looked soft as always but another thing Jungkook noticed was his body, Jimin looked skinnier, and Jungkook swear he heard his heart breaking at the sight. Is Jimin even eating? 

Oh yeah, they were staring at each other for a long time, the court in empty now, Jungkook think he heard Hoseok telling him he will wait outside. And then Jimin smiled, that beautiful and pure, heartwarming and honest smile that made Jungkook to stop and look at him for a moment when he first saw the bar tender long time ago.

Jungkook realized he still belong to Park Jimin who was leaving again, big wooden doors closing loudly after him leaving Jungkook alone, again.

"Jimin? " lonely boy whispered weakly after Jimin but no one could hear it,  it was too quiet.
He left again,  his footsteps still audible to Jungkook,  who even gave him the right to do this?  Appear out of nowhere and smile an all that shit Jimin do and bring Jungkook's world upside down again? 

It took him a moment to calm down and he was walking outside too,  he couldn't follow Jimin because he wasn't him,  he was only his in Jungkook's dreams.

Maybe Jimin didn't even want to talk or have anything with Jungkook again,  maybe Taehyung was the right for smaller boy after all.

"Let's get drunk! "Hoseok shouted while jumping on the place. Jungkook agreed and follow after him cursing his mind for bringing all memories with Jimin back.

And it took longer for two boys to see each other again.

I didn't proofread

I didn't proofread

And ily. ♡