31- till bar closes

A week ago I got an idea how to end this book so I think I might make 3 more chapters till the big finale. (Lol)

And I'm sorry for late update I wasn't able to make some time to concentrate on my writing.

※※※

"I don't like this,  Hobi. " Jimin whined as he sat down on the chair again,  walking around the bar was getting tiring so he lay on in the counter sighinng loudly. He's feeling so pathetic being here, waiting for Jeon Jungkook in a bar he used to work at,  when he thought his life was perfect,   place where me met Jungkook too.

"Another drink for little whiny baby. " Hoseok placed the glass in front of Jimin and blonde gulped pretty strong liquid in one go. "He's not coming,  I'm an idiot. "

"Jimin,  he's only three minutes late. "

••

Jungkook didn't know what to do,  how to resist Jimin,  his soft voice,  his seductive plum and always wet lips, those beautiful eyes,  or his hands, God his hands fits perfectly in Jungkook's.

"Sweet dreams,  I know you'll feel better tomorrow. " black haired male lean down to place s kiss on forehead of beautiful female laying on right side of his bed. "Call me if you need anything. "

"Come back soon,  I'll need you. " she whispers before closing her eyes. 

Jungkook stayed there for a moment watching her getting deeper in sleep and with a soft smile and slow steps black haired boy took his jacket and walked outside of his aapartment.

It took him maybe two minutes to get there,  to open the doors and meet with darkness of the bar and the sight of him,  who's making it all so complicated and hard.

He grinned with every move he made that brought him closer to Jimin, he had his grey goodie on,  tight black jeans and messy hair that looked so soft and fluffy (actually not but that's how Jungkook see it) he also have black boots and lot of rings older male noticed since he walk in.

"Look who's here Jimin!  He came,  now please stop crying. " Hoseok rolled his eyes and walk away not even bothering to ask Jungkook does he wants to drink something.

"I didn't cry. "

"Mhm. " Jungkook smirk and sat down next to Jimin,  shouldn't they sit somewhere more private not here close to Hoseok who loved listen about other people's life,  it was probably his only hobby. 

"Uhm,  so I was thinking we should go sit-'

"I think Hoseok already know everything so why even bother. " he shrug before glancing over at Jungkook shyly,  ah,  beautiful as always.

Of course, it gets awkward when non of them spoke but good thing was music was loud and people around them are talking and Hoseok was laughing in the background so it wasn't too quiet. "Jimin I think I should explain. "

Suddenly he felt so small under other boys gaze, Jungkook even think he might get sick,  it was hard,  because he did a mistake and now when Jimin is here,  it was all so stupid and idiotic and reckless to do it.

"Go on. "

'Okay so uhm... " black haired boy gulped before looking down at his lap and playing with the hem of his shirt,  you can do it. "I don't remember a lot after you left,  I think I was a mess,  that's all I know. It didn't hurt that much you left,  of course you would never choose me over Taehyung as much as the fact you left without saying anything, not even a letter or message, nothing. Hoseok told me once that you're okay,  before that I thought you're dead. "

"Jungkook? " Jimin whisper and reach to place his hand on other boys but he move it quickly. "I'm... I couldn't talk to you,  Taehyung he.. "

"Of course,  it's always Taehyung. "

"No,  listen. "

Jungkook sigh before locking eyes with Jimin. "You listen to me,  I'm talking first. "

It would be a lie if Jimin didn't got scared of the tone other male said that.

"I met Seunghee a year and a half ago? I remember I was coming back from the court because of my parents who decided to took everything that belonged to me,  anyway I got the apartment so that cool. Anyway she was in a bar and I got really drunk because even I might never show I love my parents and this was last connection with them I really do love them ,  so I was alone. Hoseok ask her to help me get home and I think she was one of his ex's friend and you know,  she didn't leave after it,  she was there all night and she sang me to sleep,  she can sing really well,  but she didn't tried anything either,  she was my friend for long time."

Wow,  if only Jungkook knows Jimin can sing too,  Jimin would be there for him too,  take care of him and love him and everything that girl did. He didn't even noticed he was pouting till Jungkook made it obvious.

"Stop pouting ."

"Oh,  I'm sorry. " he giggled and place he hand on his palm with hia eyes on other boy,  nope,  he definitely wasn't tipsy.

"So yeah,  we slept together,  it happened twice and one time I even don't remember,  but we stayed friends,  she is really nice,  later that month she disappear for a week or two and when she came back she showed me a paper,  and it said she's pregnant.  Two months ago she did tests and it looks like it's not my kid but the thing is we went to her parents and told a big fat story how we're in love and other lies. So If I left her she'll end up in the streets due her old fashioned family."

Jimin always knew what kind of person Jungkook is,  first,  never judge book by it's cover and give your chances to every person that's on your way,  you'll never know what you'll find. It was weird but Jimin love Jungkook little bit more because of this.

"I love you, Kook. "

"So we are now engaged and I'm sorry Jimin but you left and I don't think I can lo-"

"But you do love me. " he move closer to take a better look at Jungkook's face.  "Please tell me you do. " he begged as he place both palms on older boy's knees literally climbing onto his lap.

"I want you to meet her,  and one thing I didn't told you that she's in love with me and I can't upset you in any way because of the child. "

He didn't move Jimin away,  that's a good sign. "I love you more Jungkook,  I loved you all the time I had to be locked away in that house with Tae never around. " by now he was pulled away by bis hoodie back on his chair.

"Hyung! " Jimin whined and pushed Hoseok away. 

But Hobi said nothing,  he just glance at Jungkook before walking back to one of his costumers. 

"I have-"

Jimin pouts again as he held Jungkook's wrist tightly. "Don't go, let's stay here all night. "

°°°°

So...

Now u know the story,  sorry it's lame

But

Ily.