27- Romeo and Juliet?

I'm really realllyyyy sorry but I need to rush this ff to be finished because I can't leave my books in the middle of writing before I left.

I also wanna thank you all for, reading and supporting this book,  your comments made my day and even some of u might get mad bc I like to make my characters suffer I still love u, but what I'm gonna do in next few chapters is gonna make you hate me :(

~~~~

Suddenly it all felt wrong for Jungkook.  The time he was born,  the place he was born,  woman that give birth to him and call herself his mother,  the man that raised him,  or he like to say he raised Jungkook,  everything he ever believed.

In good people,  in destiny,  in love.  Oh,  how he wish he found love.  Pure,  beautiful,  unbreakable love.  He always missed something in life,  from day one he missed something.

If only he had second chance.

"Ah,  sweetie, Taehyung told me Jimin might lie just to stay with you. " she laughed.

"But mother! " he raised his voice and clench his fist,  this wasn't right and he can't calm down,  first time he cared about other human being more then about himself and is there anything he can do to protect him?

"Shush. " she raised her finger.  "You stay quiet and Jimin is gonna stand up and leave.  Because his husband is waiting for him. He's all worried,  poor boy. "

Jimin always believed home is place where he can enjoy and relax,  do things he love and feel safe there but as always he was wrong. Because Jungkook's small apartment was really comfortable,  his brown leather sofa covered with blue blanket that had little snowflakes on it(even if it wasn't even winter but he said this blanket men's a lot to him so Jimin didn't question it anymore) was part of his apartment where he like to spend most of the time. He would curl up in blanket and stare outside the big window,  sometimes it would be sunny,  or rainy or it would be dark with lot of stars,  and then Jungkook would walk and sat next to him,  kissing his forehead before handing him cup of coffee(silly Kook)  he would be so sweet such a intimidating person being all soft and giggly made Jimin to feel butterfly's and it would be so warm in the room and he would get outside of the blanket covering the other boy with it.  They would be quiet sometimes or they would talk a lot,  Jimin about his work an Jungkook.... Jungkook would talk about Jimin.

He remember one day,  not so long ago Jungkook asked his would he ever die because of love,  Jimin laughed and hit him telling him how stupid he is to think about things like that..

Now,  in this moment he was sure if he answered he would say yes. Because Jungkook was holding his hand tightly shouting at his mother,  fighting for jImin because he was too weak to even look up.

"I don't care,  I want him out of my apartment!  Don't forget I'm paying for it.  And I want him out, of your life. "

"My life. That's my life as you said it so you have no rights to tell me what to do with MY life. "

She stand up quickly glaring at Jimin who couldn't see because his head was down low.  Jungkook really thought she will drag Jimin out by herself but he also knew he wouldn't let her do that. 

Instead she reach down to slap Jungkook,  he didn't move so she did it again,  she was screaming and cursing everything and everyone. Jimin flinched and stand up to,  trying to release grip on his hand. 

"I'm gonna leave but please stop! " he screamed trying to move in front of Jungkook. He was even ready to take a hit for him. He was proud,  he finally did something.

Jungkook didn't let him go,  he was how holding him around his waist making younger not to barely breath.

"You know I love you? "

"You know I can't let you go? " he asked back.

His mother was already on the doors on her phone talking quietly. "Jungkook let go of me. "

"But I can't I won't! " he protested,  soft small Jimin can't go back to that he'll,  he won't survive. "Minnie please stay,  I can make her leave. "

Jimin left and Jungkook got a message from Taehyung telling him he's free,  he can go wherever he want.  But all he wanted was to stay.

~~~~~~~

I didn't prooferedad and as always I wrote this at work

And now lil smol fluffy cute

And now lil smol fluffy cute. Sweet sweeet Jimin

 Sweet sweeet Jimin

Oh

Ily