12."Daddy?" PART 1

Song of the chapter:
Over Again by One Direction
Begin Again by Taylor Swift

"Mommy, where are we going?" My 4 year old daughter asked while I buckle her in the passenger seat.

"We're going to meet Cynthia and Mitch." I smiled at her as I closed the passenger door.

"Yeyyy!!! I missed them both!" She squealed while I buckled with my seat belt.

"You ready baby?" I smiled at her.

"Yes yes yes!!" She cheered. As I drove off.

At the restaurant ~~~~

We entered the resto and saw 2 familiar faces and I smiled. I missed my two best friends. I immediately sat with them and they smiled at me and Lily.

"Hey Lily!!! We missed you!" Mitch said hugging her. Mitch is actually a gay and I'm very very proud of her even though she always say he uses the 'bitch' word on us most of the time. And Cynthia she's like a 'mommy figure' to us since then and mostly to Lily.

"I missed you too Mitch!" She said kissing his cheek.

"Uhmm btw Y/N this is Eric, my.... boyfriend." He said smiling shyly.

"Nice meeting you Eric!" I said shaking his hand.

"Nice meeting you Y/N, Mitch talked about you and Lily a lot."

"Oh really?" I said raising my eyebrows Mitch.

"Can we just order? I'm starving!" Cynthia said.

"Me too, mommy." Lily said.

We ate and chat the whole time. We talked about our past ups and downs, about celebrities, politics, our previous batch mates and boys.

"Mommy can I use the comfort room?" Lily asked.

"Sure sweetie," I smiled at her. "Excuse me guys I'll just go with Lily at the co-"

"No need mommy I can go by myself I'm a big girl already." She said smiling.

"You're still my baby but okay you can go, do you know where it is?" I asked.

"Yes mommy."

"Don't talk to strangers, okay?" I reminded her.

"Okay mommy." She said making her way to the comfort room.

We kept on talking but I felt uneasy waiting for Lily so I decided to go after her.

"Uhh guys I'll just go after Lily, excuse me." I said.

"Okay go on." Cynthia said.

I looked for Lily at the comfort room but she's not there already so I went out and looked for her. I saw her talking to a guy whose tying her shoe lace.

"Mommy!" She said running into me.

"Lily! I was worried looking for you." I said leaning g down to hug her.

"Sorry mommy. I bumped to him on my way back when I was trying to tie my shoe lace and he helped me." She said pointing to the guy.

"Uh hey Mr. Uhmm thanks." I said standing up.

"No problem." He said turning around.

I froze when I finally saw his face. The guy I didn't expect to see after 4 years. The guy who fucking left me 4 tears ago. Lily's amazingly great father. The one and only douchebag that I wish I never met.