14."Daddy?" PART 3

"Hey Y/N!" Harry greeted as I open the door for him.

"Hey." I said making way for him to come in. He was carrying lots of paper bags in his hands as he entered.

"Daddy!" Lily shouted running down the stairs.

"Princess!" Harry said as he carried Lily in his arms. "I've got a lot of things for you!" He said bringing Lily down to where the paper bags are.

"This is all for me?!" She asked amused by how a lot it is.

"Yeah. That's for all those birthdays gifts, christmas gift, congratulations gifts and sorry gifts that I missed for the past four years." Harry answered looking down

"Its okay daddy. In fact I don't need any gift at all just finally being with you is the best gift I've ever received." Lily said hugging Harry. I wiped away the tear that fell off my face after hearing my amazing daughter say those words.

"Uuhmmm.... So what are you two planning to do today?" I said breaking the silence.

"Let's go to the amusement park!!!!" Lily cheered

"Sounds great." Harry commented smiling ate and Lily.

"Okay but promise me you'll be good around your daddy." I said. I really don't know if I should go, perhaps its her and her father's time to bond.

"Wait what are you talking about?" Harry asked furrowing his eyebrows as he walked towards me. "You're coming with us." He commanded

"Okay... Are you sure?" I asked

"Yeah." He said only a few inches away from me. I don't know how to feel, my heart is beating so fast its like its gonna explode. Wait Harry doesn't affect me anymore....right?

"Uh o-okay.... Uhm y-yeah." I said walking past him. "Uh Lily come one let's take a bath first." I said grabbing his hand.

I bathe Lily and chose an attire for her. She refused me to help to put her clothes on, claiming she's already a big girl so I let her be. I took a bath as well and walked out of my bathroom with a robe.
I was shocked to see Harry looking through the picture frames in my desk.

"Wh-what are you d-doing here?" I mumbled.

"Uh I just wanna talk to you." Harry said.

"Like....right now?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"But I need to change my clothes." I said.

"As if I didn't saw that before." He said smirking at me.

"Harry!"

"Just joking, don't worry I won't peek." He said chuckling.

"Bu-"

"I wanted to tell you this before we go out." He said with a serious tone.

"Okay fine." I gave up knowing how stubborn Harry is.

"I still love you." He said and I froze with his words.

"Are you kidding me?!"

"No. Not at all." He said walking closer to me. "I meant every word I said." He stopped when he's just few inches in front of me and I still can't move.

"But you left me." I whispered looking down.

"I know but I did it for us." He said lifting up my chin with his slender fingers. "I worked hard until I lose time for myself specially when I found out about Lily. I also thought I sent my reply to your email but I didn't, I noticed just last year. And then m got sick so I have to take care of her and double the hard work. I never got a chance to call you or text you because I hardly have slept. I thought you already found someone new but I realized I should find you and not give up on us. But the question is..... Could you still give US a chance?" He asked and a tear fell upon my cheeks.