66.Visitors

"Bunny, I'll be having visitors today." Mom said opening my door and collecting my laundry.

"Okay, but please don't call me bunny in front of them." I rolled my eyes and she laughs.

"I won't but you're still my bunny even if you're eighteen." She winks.

"Okay mom, now shoo." She sticks her tongue out and closed the door after her.

Mom and I are best friends. She knows my secrets and my ex boyfriends. She even know my crushes since I was six. Mom called me bunny because she thinks its cute than honey, she says its so old school. She's probably the coolest mom ever.

Its been an hour since mom said we would be having guests. I don't know what time would they be coming or who are they but I suppose its one of mom's friends. I felt my stomach growl so I went downstairs.

"Hey mom, what're you cooking?" I asked as I reached the kitchen. "That smells really good."

"Grilled steak and baked salmon." She answered turning around.

"Wow, so I guess this visitors are VIP?" I joked and he laughed then look at me up and down. "What?"

"Get dressed. They'll be here in thirty and I don't want them to see you in baggy shirt and very short shorts. Wear something descent."

"Okay, whatever." I grabbed an apple and went upstairs.

I rummaged through my closet looking for something descent to wear. I looked through the racks of clothes and found a dress. It reaches above my knees and a bit tight. This royal blue tube dress would be perfect. I quickly changed and pair it with my 3 inches blue pumps.

I was doing my light make up when I heard the doorbell rang. Then some voices were heard downstairs.

"Y/N! They're here come down." Mom yelled.

"Okay!" I yelled back. I winged my eyeliner and got down.

"Anne, this is my one and only daughter, Y/N." Mom said as I reached the last step.

"Good evening." The woman and I shakes hands. She's beautiful even though there are some wrinkles on the side of her eyes that indicates that she's a bit older but nonetheless she's beautiful. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, darling. You look beautiful just like your mom." She winked at my mom and they both giggled.

"Thanks, you too." I smiled politely. I also noticed her thick British accent and its cute.

"Mum, I'm here." A curly haired boy appeared the the doorstep and Anne turned around.

"Hey sweetie, what took you so long?" She kissed the young boy that looks definitely like her in the cheek.

"The car has a bit problem but its all fixed." The boys said. He's tall and handsome, his accent is as thick as her mother that adds up on his handsomeness.

"Oh, Lanny," she says calling my mom's attention. "Y/N, this is my son, Harry."

"Good evening, Mrs. Y/L/N and you too Y/N." He smiled at me and his dimples popped out. His eyes are green, and that was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my entire existence.

"Good evening." I mumbled.

"Oh dear, you look handsome." Mom said nudging my shoulder, I rolled my eyes at her playfully.

"Thank you, Ma'am." Harry said politely.

"Just call me, Lanny. This way to the kitchen." Mom lead us all to the kitchen.