Chapter 4

Sorry this took so long, I've been a busy girl and if you don't read RPITA, the Arrangement, or KMRA, I shall let you know why.  I moved.  I am attending a new school, in a new town, and I had to find a new job, a new place to live and get everything squared away.  Most everything is squared away.  Sooooo, UPDATES!  Huzzah!  So without further adeiu, please vote <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 4

“Why the fuck are you in here?”

“Good morning to you too, sunshine.”

“Get out.”

“My bed was taken.”

“You don’t have a bed.”

“Fine, my couch was taken.  So I took the next available bed.”

“Get out.”

“But I’m comfy.”

“Let me rephrase that, get out before I go get a cleaver from the kitchen.”

“Oooh, kinky.”

“Get out Sebastian!” I shouted.

Sebastian got up slowly.  There was a look in his eyes that I really didn’t like.  “Or what?”

He backed me into the wall.  I felt my pulse racing in my throat.  I had to try twice to swallow it down.  “Get out.”

Sebastian tilted his head to the side and put his arms on either side of my head.  The smirk on his face made me want to slap him, but something kept me riveted to the spot.  There was something about him like this.  Something dangerous.  Sebastian looked down at me and kissed me on the cheek.  “You look good first thing in the morning.”

“Get out.  And stay the hell away from me.”

“Can’t do both, princess.” With that Sebastian left the room.  I will never understand that boy.  I barged into Derek’s room to find him not in it.  Damn it.  I went to the kitchen and found the aspirin.  My head was killing me.  I found my phone and texted Troy.  Turns out he made his flight and everything was just hunky dory with him.  Good for him.  Usually, after a night like last night I’d be in a fantastic mood.  But no.  I woke up next to Sebastian.  I looked at the clock.  If I left now, I might actually be early for work.

I changed and pulled my hair up into a messy ponytail.  I really didn’t care what I looked like.  If someone wanted to judge me, screw them.  I took a swig of captain on my way out and walked to work.  I was waiting outside when Justin pulled up. 

He looked at his watch then looked at me.  “You okay?”

“Sure.” I grumbled.

“Liar.  Are you still drunk?”

“No, but I’m hung over and feeling all sorts of shitty today.”

“I thought you would be happier today.”

“Why’s that?”

“You know why.”

“What are you implying?”

“Lily, we both know what you ended up doing last night after you kicked everyone out.”

“Shut up, Justin.”

“Alright.  Tell you what, coffee is on me today.”

“Alright.” 

Justin went into Starbucks and came back with something frothy and smothered in whipped cream.  “You look like hell, kid.”