Chapter 5

Oh my where did I leave you last time.  That wasn't very nice.  I am trying to keep my updates coming.  School is still my number one priority, work is number two, and writing is a close third.  Soooo, here's the latest chapter in Lily's life.  Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 5

I had the shower as hot as it would go.  What had I been thinking?  Oh right.  I’d been thinking about getting some. Jesus.  The more I thought about it the more I started remembering. He hadn’t been bad actually.  Quite the opposite if my memory served, which I don’t suppose it was totally reliable in this instance. 

Oh god, what was I thinking?

Well, if it was just sex . . . no, don’t even let your mind go there.

I heard a knock on the door and nearly jumped out of my skin.  “Bah!  What?”

The door opened and Sebastian poked his head in.  “Oooh, can I join you?”

“No!  Get out!”

“Actually, that wasn’t reason I came in here.”

“Then what the hell do you want?”

“I was wondering if you were hungry?”

I thought about it and realized I was.  “Kind of.”

“Kay,”

“Why?”

Sebastian closed the door behind himself without giving me an answer.  That kid was so weird.  I finished up and pulled my robe on.  My nose was met by the smell of bacon cooking.  I wandered out and there was Sebastian, plain as day, wearing an apron, no shirt, and pajama pants.

“What are you doing?”

“Um, I do believe you call this cooking.”

“Why?”

“I’m hungry and so are you.”

“So why are you cooking?”

“Because I don’t want to be hungry still.”

“Sebastian, stop it.”

“Lily, quit bitching.”

“Don’t tell me what to do!”

“Or what?”

“Or, or . . .”

Sebastian put down the spatula and leaned against the stove to face me.  “Or what?” he repeated.

“Or,”

Sebastian took three striding steps and was inches from me.  “Or what?  What will you do, Lily?”

“Um?”

Sebastian leaned down towards me and I was frozen.  This was not the usual Sebastian I fought with.  His lips were a hairsbreadth away and he pulled back.  A smile curled over his lips. “Alright.”

“What?”

“Nothing.”

“You are crazy!”

“Sometimes.”

I stormed out of the room and slammed my bedroom door.  He was positively insane and I had to start getting ready for work.  I pulled on a pair of jeans and a tank top, ran a brush through my hair and fished my cigarettes out of my purse.  I went to the back porch and lit one up.  I checked my phone and ran through the messages.  Justin had texted me telling me to get to work ASAP and that he’d explain when I got there.  I called him.