Chapter 7

Sorry this is late, in my defense, I have been on crutches for a week and that has caused the delay in my writing.  Buuuuut here you go <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 7

Derek knocked on the door and let himself in.  “Hey,”

“Hey.  What’s up?”

“I ordered pizza.”

“Great.”

“Want to tell me what happened in there?”

“What do you think it was?”

“Bastion being a dick.”

“Yeah, that’s an understatement.”

“I asked him what the hell and he told me to mind my own damn business.  Needless to say, I  knocked some sense into him.  I want to know what he did to you.  Did he hurt you?”

I shook my head.  “No.  He was just being a dick.”

“He’s done some pretty stupid things before, but I’ve warned him what will happen if he ever lays hand on you again.”

I nodded. “Alright,”

“You seem pretty calm about all of this.”

I shrugged.  “He pisses me off on a daily basis.  If I made a fuss every time he was an idiot, I wouldn’t have any energy to do anything else.”

Derek laughed.  “Yeah, he’s kind of a fuck up.” Derek rubbed the back of his neck.  “I’m really sorry, by the way.  I know he’s a pain in the ass, and I’ve told him he needs to get his shit straight and find a job so he can find his own place.”

“Yeah he does,”

“Lily,”

“Yeah?”

“Thanks for putting up with him.”

“Derek, as much of  a pain in the ass as he is, you’re like a brother to me.”

“Again, thanks.  Hmmm, I think I owe you some fun.  I haven’t really had a chance to spend any time with you lately.  Want to do something?”

“Sure.”

“Awesome.  Pizza will be here soon, until then, I’m going to try to knock some sense into that thick skull of my little brother.”

Derek left me alone with my thoughts.  What the hell was Sebastian’s issue? Why couldn’t he mind his own damn business?  So we’d hooked up.  Once at that.  He needed to learn that it was never going to happen again.

I grabbed a quick shower and by the time I finished, the pizza was there.  I threw on a pair of jogging shorts and an old t-shirt and revelled in the smell of pizza.  “What kind of pizza did you get?”

“A meatlovers and one that’s Pepperoni, sausage, bacon and onion.”

“Awesome,” Derek and I had made a compromise on our pizza. He loved onions, I hated them, but he didn’t know that.  I could always just pick the onions off, but anything with bacon was a good idea.  I saw Sebastian hoarding the meatlovers.  I grabbed the box off of his lap and plopped down on the couch. 

“So, what are we doing Derek?” I asked as I sandwiched two pieces together and took a bite.

“Yeah, what are we doing?”

Sebastian asked through a mouthful of pizza.

“Sebastian, you are not being a prick, and Lily, whatever you want.”