Boys, Boys, Boys

About the first chapter, they hadn't met yet, but now they do!!! Hopeful you love my OC Harley

I don't own any X-Men

******

For Harley, yesterday was like any other day at Xavier's School for the Gifted Youngsters. For some reason, she had a strange feeling that that today was going to be a bit different day.

She heard that Professor Xavier was out of town and that Dr. McCoy was in charge until he gets back. Harley walked down the halls of the school feeling confident and radiant as usually. She had on a light denim jacket, causal black dress that went above her knees, black leggings, and black converses.

When she went into the living room, she noticed Jean sitting with the Bandage Guy from yesterday. Instead of his bandages, he now had unique glasses covering his eyes.

"Hey, Jean." She says to her friend. Remember, she thought. Don't mention the shaking house. Wait, what the hell am I doing? Jean can probably hear me right now. This is so stupid. "Oh, hey, you must be the new kid."

"Yeah, Scott Summers." He introduces himself.

"Harley Jeknovorian." She says her full name. ,"I'm the youngest of six kids."

"Six?"

Harley shrugs her shoulders. "Yeah, my dad wanted lots of kids. The oldest is my brother, Michael, then my sisters, Christina and Linda, my brother, Adam, my brother, Steven, and me."

"Well, I only got one brother so I can't say I can relate."

His brother, she thought. It was exciting to hear about hear about him. "I've heard that your brother used to come here. His power fascinated me so much."

Jean chuckles, "Harley had certain fetish for powers."

"Not a fetish," Harley snorts. "Just a little love for powers."

"What is your power exactly?" Scott asked, curious about her.

For one thing, Harley knew that her mutation was obvious by her eyes and ears, but certain people don't really know her true powers. I can detect powers and replicate mutant powers when I touch mutants."

"So you can basically have anyone's powers?"

"Totally yeah." She grins. "Can I see yours?"

"Uhh . . . I don't have another pair of glasses."

Harley knows that it was only him who can't control. "Don't worry. It's just you. You're the one who can stop the whole opening your eyes thing. I know it won't happen with me."

Before she could copy, Jean stops her. "Harley, before you do, just turn this way." She uses her telekinesis to open the window and face Harley at the window.

First, Harley lays his palm against Scott's neck. For her, replicating powers through skin to skin contact felt like some kind of energy spreading through your body in only three seconds. Once it stops, Harley is able to control it.

She lets out a quick blast from her eyes and it hits a tree. The mutant gasps, "Whoa! That was awesome!"

"Hey, guys," a familiar voice says to them.

"Hey, Jubilee." Jean and Scott said.

"We have another new student," she informs them. "He's actually an exchange student."

Harley quickly turns around and sees him. For a moment, it was like time was actually slowing down and everything was just perfect. She saw the new exchange student next to Jubilee. He was different. He was unique. His skin was dark blue with strange tattoos. He had black hair with blue highlight on his bangs and red eyes. The boy was tall and lanky with a tail. He only had three fingers on his hand, two toes on his feet, and fangs. Even though he looked like a demon from hell, Harley didn't see that in him at all. She saw grace, gentleness, and beauty in him.