A Good Day to Die Hard

The girl with the white hair blasts her lightning once again and the group begins to run. Scott ran into one of the shops, but lightning was blasting at every corner of Jean.

Using her new super speed, Harley runs towards her friend. Everything in her mind was now in slow motion and she was the only one moving. The lightning was frozen a few feet away from Jean Grey. Harley quickly picks up Jean bridal style and makes a mad dash into a nearby store.

She stops and places Jean back on her feet. "You alright, Jean?" Harley asks her friend.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She gasps as they kneel down behind a table. "Thanks, Harley. How about you?"

Harley nods her head. "If I peed myself, could you pretend I fell in a puddle?" She awkwardly asked.

"It's not raining," Jean mentioned. "Oh, no!"

"What? What's wrong?"

"That Angel guy is there." The redhead puts her hand against her temple as she usually does when she uses her telepathic powers. "Kurt, you have to hurry! Kurt, no! He's in trouble."

It was Kurt's job to get the Professor and nothing can stand in his way. "Stay here." Harley tells the telepath. "I'll go help him."

"Harley!" Jean tries to stop her, but it was too late. 

The girl took off in her super sonic speed. Never before has she copied speed powers and she wasn't exactly used to it. While running, Harley's eyes were being covered in dirt, dust, and anything in the air to where she was squinting her eyes. Suddenly, she trips over a broken block piece and stumbles to the ground. No wonder Peter wears those stupid goggles, she thought.

"God, I think I broke my ass cheek!" Sh groans in pain.

Harley Jeknovorian gets up and dust herself off. Her eyes wander all over the destroyed city, searching for the familiar blue boy. "Kurt!" She hollers his name.

Something in the sky caught her eye. It was Kurt fighting Archangel in the air. Harley knew that there was no time and Kurt was the only one who can get the Professor out of danger.

In an instant, Harley runs on top of a building towards the very top and leaps off of it. The next thing she knew, she had jumped on the back of the metal-winged angel.

"Leave him alone!" Harley yells as she repeatedly hits Archangel on his back. Kurt was still battling the horseman in the front and is surprised by his friend's bravery. 

"Get off me!" Archangel yells as he tries to fight the two mutants and fly at the same time.

Unfortunately for him, Harley kept beating him up from behind. "Let him go, you stupid, blonde jackass!"

An idea pops into Archangel's head. "How about you let go?!" He bawls. He straightens his wings and make his feathers point toward the back. 

Before he could clap his wings together to stab Harley, the mutant purposely releases herself from him. She lets out a yelp as she falls in midair.

"No, Harley!" Kurt screams her name. He automatically slams his forehead against the angel's forehead.

Nightcrawler lets go of Archangel and dives towards Harley. Once he was close enough, Kurt wrap one arm under her back and his other arm over her knees.

"I got you!" He tells her. 

Suddenly, Archangel flies towards them and grabs onto Kurt's tail. He teleports down to the ground, holding on tight to Harley.

They are now in the ruins of the city. Archangel is trapped behind a metal fence still holding on to Kurt's tail. Kurt yanks him against the fence, which knocks him out.