Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go

Sorry, guys, it's been a long time. Been busy with graduation and all that, but now I updated. Hope you enjoy!

*********

The others came in once a day to visit Harley. Most of them would be startled yet excited by a slight twitch in her eyes or a little wiggle from her toes, but Harley still wouldn't wake up. Some were even scared to touch her, fearing that it would make things worse.

Harley's only physical contact throughout her whole coma was Charles gently kissed her forehead, Jubilee and Peter held her hand, Raven caresses her face, and Kurt would place his hand on her arm. Erik stayed for a few days and checked on her, which surprised everyone especially Charles.

As a couple of days passed, Charles continues to come to Harley's hospital room everyday to check on her. Every time he felt her slipping, he pulled her back and kept her in her mind.

Suddenly, the door opened. Kurt Wagner enters the room with a notebook in his hands and a couple of pages. He was dressed in a striped t-shirt and black jeans. Since he was new to America, he was still trying to find the right style for him.

"Hello, Professor," Kurt says to him.

Professor turns to him and responds, "Hello, Kurt, how are you?"

"Good, sir. I just learned today vhat global varning and PMS is. I came to see Harley today. I didn't get to come yesterday because of my classes."

"Oh, of course."

The blue mutant stares down at her and questions Professor, "How is she?"

"Still struggling, but she's getting there."

Kurt then quickly reminds him, "By zhe vay, Dr. McCoy needs you in zhe office. I could get you zhere—"

"No, no, that is alright, Kurt. I can take the elevator. Bye."

"Bye." As Charles rolls to the doors, Kurt Wagner sat in the chair next to Harley's bed. He whispers, "Harley, it's me, Kurt. I'm here so you are not alone, Katzenaugen."

"Do you think Kurt is hot?"

Harley snaps her head back to Jubilee. "Who?"

The two girls were walking down the hall of the mansion after class. It had been nearly a month since Harley came to the school. Everybody was quite startled once they saw the cat eyes and her ears were on top of her head, except for one person and her name is Jubilation Lee.

"Kurt." Jubilee repeated. "You know, Kurt Russell?"

Both of them had a notebook and a book in their hands. Jubilee had her wavy hair pulled back in a low ponytail and was dressed in a black shirt and red pants. Harley was wearing a dark blue t-shirt with a white skirt, black leggings, and black and white slippers.

"Definitely," Harley answered.

"Would you date him?"

The girl with cat ears shrugs her shoulders. "I don't know. He doesn't seem to be my type."

Jubilee purses her lips. "Harley, what is your type exactly?"

"I have that feeling that she might be into girls."

Both girls turn back to find Sydney and Chris walking up behind. The two mean girls were dressed in blazers and fashionable outfits, which Harley wouldn't be caught dead in.

"Shut up, Chris." Jubilee scoffs at the girl with bright pink eyes.

"Who sharpened your tongue, Little Girl? Sorry to interrupt your conversation. Were you about to attend your lesbian orgy?"