Our First and Last Chapter

Love is so easy to feel...  

but so hard to explain.            

Easy to get...  

but so hard to let go.           

Easy to spell...  

but so hard to define.           

My first love is very different from what i thought it will be

I never actually thought that I will fell in love with someone i ought so much from the start.          

He loves to drink with his friends every night,  

He likes to smoke cigarettes after every meal he ate,  

He goes clubbing every Friday and Saturday night or worse even on weekdays.  

He doesn't care about anything at all or anyone for that matter,  

He do whatever he wants without actually thinking about the consequences of his action.        

In short he is the total opposite of a guy i wish to meet.      

But despite all the flaws he has and all the wrong things he'd done, there is still something about him that makes me want to be with him.  

It felt like my day won't be complete without hearing his voice.   He's like a drug to me, i just can't get enough of him.         

And maybe that’s the reason why I fell in love with Mr. Unexpected.        

When you judge him by his looks you will see a guy who never take anything seriously.  

Those arrogant looks of him will definitely makes your blood boil,  

Those cocky smirks he always used whenever he was talking to someone,  

The way he moves in a carefree way,  

The way he talks and walks with authority like some freakin' boss he is,  

The way he acts around everyone like some high and mighty man he is.         

However, when you get to know him even more you will realize that his not what you think he is.   Behind those arrogant-bastard-look he was known best, he is somewhat different...        

He is respectful towards to other people especially to the older ones,  

He is very serious when it comes to his career, and what got me really interested is the fact that he is family oriented.  

He is a responsible oldest son and a loving brother,  

he has a soft spot and pretty much close to his family specially to his younger brother which i found very cute.  

He was also a man with one word.  

And to sum it up he is a type of guy who is never afraid to express what he really feels.  

He says what he what to say, he do what he what to do, he was never to shy or to afraid to express himself.  

He doesn't care what other people might think of him, the rumors about him never affect the way he sees life and that's why i adore him.        

I love the warm feeling of him by my side,  

the way he hugs me tight from behind,  

the way he look at me like i’m the most beautiful girl in the whole world.  

The way he touches my wrist until he reach my hands and intertwined our fingers together,  

the way he calls my name is very different compared from other people.

It's like a song to me, a song i just can't get enough.        

The weird and butterfly feelings i have in my stomach after every i love you’s he says and how he manage to make my heart beat so fast every time i’m with him is just beyond amazing.        

I couldn't exactly explain,him with me makes me feel so speechless.        

Those small brown eyes,  

His thick brows,  

His pointed nose,  

The way his chicks flashes pink,  

Those thin red full lips,  

Those full white teeths whenever he gives me those genuine smiles his known of,  

His signature flashy earring in his right ear,  

Those smooth black hair,  

His big manly soft hands touching mine and the relaxing feeling he gave me from his warm embraces is the things i will never ever able to forget...        

After being with him for almost two years, I have learned a lot of things about him, about me, about life and about love.  

I always discovered something new whenever i'm with him and the fact that i could definitely say that he is such an Unpredictable guy.   

Because he is full of surprises which always caught me off gurad.  

The sudden changes of his moods,  

How possessive and protective he is with me which i love about him,  

How serious and loyal he is,  

How smitten he is to me made me smile like a silly girl,  

He never failed to amused me whenever i am sad because of some random things  

And one of the things i love about him is the fact that he taught me things i never knew and saw before and the way he always brought the best in me.        

As you can see, Nothing last forever that's why i kept myself ready for all the possible things that might happen in the future.    

Even though we're on our seperate ways now, I still use the loved we had before in a good way.   That love became my inspiration and strength in everything that happened to me.  

I am still very thankful that i was able to met a guy like him,  

I never regret the times I've spent with him.  

Because if it wasn't because of him my first love and my first experience wouldn't be this great and memorable.        

Until now i admitt, I still misses him.  

Miss the things we do together,  

Miss the talks and laughs we've shared,  

Miss the way we we're before.  

What can i do? He was the best thing i ever had.  

And i will and always be in love with my first love.          

The love we had actually never vanish, it never was.          

i don't stop loving him.          

I just love him from a distance.                                      

There's no love like the first.