Colby//cheating

Warning: if u he triggered easy I'm sorry but I had a lot of cutting when I was younger and I wanna show what can happen when u let depression over power u...srry if it offends anyone.   
      Their it was 3 in the morning Colby your boyfriend was supposed to be home 2 hours ago. After I had a freak out u calmed yourself down and went to bed. U woke up with no one by your side. U called him but no answers so u call sam his best friend.
S=sam y=y/n
S: hello?
Y: is Colby their
S:no I I thought he left when I did he was pretty drunk
Y: oh okay Ig I'll wait for him I bet he's still at reeds
S: I'll call u if I see him
Y: okay thank u Sam bye
S: no problem bye
As u hang up u started to cry worrying about him. As u went the couch and cried Colby walked in. He seemed hung over. Why are u crying? he says before I jumped in to him nocking him to the ground. I told him I was afraid something bad happened. Sorry baby I stayed at reeds cause I couldn't drive. I started to kiss him passionately when I noticed hickeys all over him. I pushed off of him and took of to the room crying. Colby tried to cover them up as he ran after me but it was to late I already lacked the door. I cried in hurt and asked him why he said that he got to drunk and didn't think. Man did I think u loved me u yelled at him. U could here the sadness in him as he was talking chocking on his tears. I knew he was sorry but I don't know on how to trust him so I unlocked the door and ran to the bathroom and locked it. I went through all of the drawers to find a blade. I was trembling in tears, I was 1 year clean if cutting ever since I met Colby, all the memories with started to fade as I did one cute,two,three,four, so many I couldn't count. My tears started to make it blurry as I cried. I could here Colby yelling through the door. He bust through the door to find me laying their with 7 cuts on my upper arms. I could here Colby screaming at me, he lifted me up and washed my cuts and bandaged them up. I kept on crying and telling him sorry over and over. He said it back he said he was sorry for yelling and for cheating. I know he didn't mean to, he kissed my in my forehead and made me promise to never do it again.

Sorry if this made anyone upset but I warned you. I didn't do this to make fun of anything. This was sad for me to right cause I related to it but if anyone need to talk I'll be here for u.😊 and sorry its long.