Sam// someone hitting on u pt.2

After the guy left, so did sam and I. Colby was staying the night at reeds so we left early. The first 5 minutes of the car ride was silence, until sam asked me if I meant what I said back their. Of course I said as squeezing his hand. But he's better looking then me he says. I let go of Sam's hand and made him look at me we where at a red light. As he stared at me with his beautiful blue eyes that I could tell he wanted to cry. I told him that their is no one in my entire life that I wanna spend with besides you, your the most sweetest guy ever and best looking guy ever. He smiled and laughed as the light turn green I kissed him.
   As we got home sam slammed the door shut kissing me against it. His hand went up my shirt and down. He whispered in my ear jump. So I did, he carried me to his and my room that we share. He laid me gently on the bed as he started kissing me in my sweet spot. I let out a moan, Sam's hands where rubbing up and down my thighs, as he looked up I took of his swimming trunk, while he was taking of my bikini tip and bottoms. He grabbed a condom out of the first drawer. He asked me if I was ready, I've been ready all day I say back. He smiles and gets in top of u thrusting in and out, while kissing u on your chest
   Ahh fuck y/n. He moaned through his gritted teeth. You were getting close to your climax but held it in. U flip sam over and take control. Sam moans through his gritted teeth I'm almost coming he said. So he flipped you over and his thrust was getting faster and sloppier. As u let out moans witch got louder every time. As sam was getting done i screamed fuck sa sa sammm. After he pulled out, he plopped right next to me. As we both layed their I curled up to him and Buried my head in his chest. Sam I said. Yes? Y/N. that was my first time u say shyly. Sam smiled and said it was his to. He put a blanket over yalls bodies and u both fell asleep.

Okay this was really awkward for me to right but I actually liked it. Sorry for misspelled words or anything like that.😊