Sam// fight

You and sam have been arguing over the stupidest stuff. Talks relashion ship has been going down ward ever since that one day u and him kissed and nothing was their.

If u don't want me around Colby then I'll leave and never come back to this hell hole" you screamed at sam crying

U ran to yal- his bedroom and grabbed all your stuff and left before he could say anything.

You had no where to go so u just say out on the curve. Just your luck it started pouring.
I were on the curve wandering what u have done.

Sam didn't come for u cause this is the curve only you and Colby new about. It was out last and Allie towards the woods it like and old parking lot.

It's were u met the blue eyed freak named Colby.

Sam is the person u love and want to be with but your heart don't want y'all together it wants y'all as friends.

I sat their crying and crying finally I fell asleep. I was having a nightmare about sam then I felt something shake me. It was Colby.

He was their soaking wet and had tears in his eyes.

W-why are u crying?" I asked in a raspy voice.

Because, Sam told me what happened and I yelled At him for letting u go and I void t find u and....

Colby I'm fine we're fine I think me and sam just need to be friends I haven't felt love for him for awhile know I love someone else" is aid looking into his bloodshot eyes

Who do u love y/n? He asked u could tell eh was upset at what u said.

I love u Colby always have I was just to blind to see it.....

I love u to y/n! I've always had it was hard seeing u and sam together.

Come on let's get u home.
...............................................
After he took u home sam was on the couch with another girl he looked at u wide eyed and u just shook it off and smiled he tried saying something but Colby cut him off.

Colby to u to his room and warmed u up so h wouldn't get sick.

You and Colby ahve been dating since and ha me sam are friends but things are still awkward....

Srry Ik this sucks but I need request plz I'm running out of ideas here😂 lol anyways plz vote and ily all❤️ and I wanna thx Kaysha0014 for voting and. Ring active😊